Late night drives

Sam and Jessica has been on the road all day today, shopping and honestly just driving. It was a peaceful thing that they both enjoyed, Jess liked there jamming sessions and there conversations, Sam just liked to drive.
Jessica yawns softly propping her head up on the window.
"Here baby lay down" Sam pats his lap.
She scoots down and lightly brushes her face agains the groin of his pants and he flinches and groans softly.
"What? What'd i do?"
Then she realizes, "Oh wait- oh never mind. "
She noticed his legs tensed up so she raked up a little and her eyes widened when she saw the hard on threw his pants.
He pretended that he didn't see her.
She got a naughty idea and smirked up at him, she rolled her body over flat. She then reached her hand over, and started rubbing his hardened member with her hand.
His eyes widened and he said "Um Jess- i um i'm driving. What- what are you do- doing?"
She said nothing and she unbuckled his pants.
"Jessica Phyillis Lange! You-" she cut him off by taking his tip softly in her mouth.
"Oh fuck-" He couldn't focus on driving so he pulled into a small dirt road and parked.
She decided to move her head faster.
He groaned and grabbed her hair and balled it in his fist as she took him further and further down her throat.
He groaned and tossed his head back.
He stared at her, his mouth slightly parted and watched his wife's head go up and down on his member. He couldn't take this sweet torcher anymore, he needed her.
"Jessica- Lay down." he groaned
She stopped what she was doing and proceeded to lay down. She then felt him crash his lips onto hers, pushing his tongue in her mouth. There tongues soon danced together and they ran there hands up and down there body's. Sam soon pushed Jessicas pale blue dress up and pulled her lacy black underwear down. She quietly moaned, He broke off there kiss and pulled his boxers and pants down further. He positioned himself at her entrance before he pushed himself in he looked at her for a moment to see if she was ready. He knew she was when she scooted her bottom closer to his legs. He slowly pushed his erect member into her, he groaned closing his eyes while she whimpered.
He slowly moved his hips groaning at her tightness, allowing her to adjust to his size.
"Fuck. Your so tight!" He groaned
She moaned softly at him saying that to her, "Go faster" she said panting
He placed his hands on her hips and started to pick up his pace.
"uh yes! mhm that's it" Jessica moaned
"Fuck Jessica-" he bit down on his lip closing his eyes tightly before opening them and moving one hand up to her breast softly needing it threw the dresses fabric.
Jessica felt her climax close and she tightly closer her eyes.
She opened them, "Oh- Dont stop baby! Oh fuck!"
"Mhm! Touch me." she grabbed his hand from her breast and moved it down to her core. "I'm so close."
Sam began to trace his thumb in circles, still going at a good paste.
"Oh ah! Oh My GOD! Oh i'm gonna come!" she yelled arching her back.
"DONT STOP!! OH GOD!!" She practically screamed as her chest rose and fell back down again, curling her toes.
Seeing Jessica have an intense orgasm made Sams hips jerk, he moaned her name closing his eyes tightly and he soon pumped his seed deep inside her.