Prologue

Prolouge

On April 6, 2002 a baby girl named Kelila Grace Shreiner was born. At first she was a happy and healthy baby girl. Then one day when she was 6 months old she got very very very sick. After she got sick she became blind. Now she is NOT coping with it at all. In fact she is depressed, very depressed. She fell into this state when she was 13 but at first it was just kinda teen hormones but it got worse, much worse. When she was 15, on October 4, 2017, she started dating her love Barlow, but she was still depressed.

On October 17, 2002 a baby boy named Barlow James Rasmussen was born. He was born as an only child, and stayed that way for the rest of his life. His life as a young child was as close to perfect as it could get. Until his sixth birthday party. He hadn’t felt good all day, once everyone left, he told his parents his symptoms and they immediately took him to the emergency room. He turned out to have a sickness that would later cause him to be blind.

On February 1, 2006 a baby boy named Anthony Jasper Shreiner was born. He has an older sister named Lila who was 3, almost 4 years old when he was born. He was a happy and very healthy baby. When his sister became depressed, that was all he cared about.