❤︎Episode 29

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Feelings were exchanged

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And hurtful insults

"Go focus on yourself you anorexic little bitch."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Some things get.....complicated

"I fucking hate this, my head is all over the place."

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ! ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ, ɪᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ. ᴀʟsᴏ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀᴍ♡︎

ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴅᴜʜ 💜💜💜

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼

Tae heads inside the mansion and finds Taesan crying in the lounge room.

Taehyung:"Come here."

Tae pulls her to his chest and hugs as she cries.

Taehyung:"Don't cry baby. You're beautiful and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise."

Tae places a soft kiss on her head as he hugs her tightly and comforts her. Taesan continues to cry into his chest as she holds him.

Taesan:"It's just like...I don't look like the others, like I don't have the biggest boobs or bum like Ashlyn or Cam or—"

Taehyung:"So what? That doesn't diminish you're beauty or make you any less beautiful."

Tae looks down at her and softly places his hands on her cheeks to make her look up at him.

Taehyung:"Don't listen to kaia okay? What she said was absolutely disgusting. San you're absolutely stunning and don't ever let anyone make you feel like you're not. Don't compare yourself, don't let yourself think you have to look like everyone else."

Tae gently strokes her cheeks and wipes her tears as she sniffles.

Taehyung:"Beauty isn't just about looks, it's about what's on the inside. And you have a beautiful heart as well as looks okay?"

Taesan nods and softly smiles. Tae kisses her and then pulls her close into a hug.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}