Chapter 33

Hatters POV:

Ew. That's all I could think at that moment. I know he is a witty,sarcastic thing but that's a but insensitive. Especially for an overthinker.

'I heard a little rumour about you love, pretty funny you were hooked by a man in . Kink?'

He laughed to himself making me sick to my stomach, absolutely disgusting to me.

He sat down beside her and explained what he does for a living as I intently watched him with every move.

I sighed which accidentally caught her and his attention.

'Awe is wee Hatter jealous of a little social interaction. Bless ya wee soul.'

He stands up and wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him as some brotherhood thing or something. Again, very DISGUSTING and EMBARRASSING.

However, the same thing couldn't be said for Y/N. She was giggling on the bed, falling back from losing breath. Bless her soul.

He gets his hands off me, finally, sitting on a chair by the bed, delving into a deep conversation with Y/N. Since I was stood about like a lonely soul, I decided to join in.

'Love, it can be a weird emotion which is in fact quite contagious. People thought it was a disease or a disappointment to society.'

He looked at me then back at her, with slightly more interest than before.

'The first person to experience love in Underland was infect the White Queen.'

'To who?' Y/N eagerly jumped up and down on the bed

'Oh, her sister.' Time replied laughing hysterically.

'Oh' Y/N breathed out. She sat back down in pure disappointment. I could tell she cared. Bless her soul.

Though, she perked up again to ask the question,

'Are soulmates real?' Smiling at me