Chapter 4: The Contract

Sam, Rachel, Jesse, Blaine, Burt and Elizabeth were all sat around Blaine's table in the penthouse going over the situation about what happened earlier on. As they were discussing Jesse told Blaine about the audio tape he had on his phone. Blaine decided not listen to listen to that tape at the moment and try to figure out what to with Chantelle and Sebastian. Blaine told everyone what the contact said and I read,

I Chantelle Bell and agreeing to become the beard for Blaine Devon Anderson. Being his beard means I must show affection towards Blaine in public and act as his lover. I must got to events with Blaine and have photos and interviews with Blaine. I must not tell anyone that I am his beard and the reason why I am. I am his beard because of his sexuality that was ever pubic because of my actions I must pay of a dept. I must also pay a dept for faking things towards him, I mustn't leave Blaine side unless allowed, I mustn't go hook up with people and I mustn't do anything to show or make people think I am not his girlfriend meaning cheating and flirting with others.

After everyone read through the contract, everyone was silent and thinking about what happens next when Burt's phone went off and brought everyone out of their daze's and back to reality. Burt excused himself and answered the phone.
"Hey kiddo, what's up?"
"Dad where are you?"
"Why? Is there a problem?"
"Am I not allowed to ask where my own father is?"
"Kurt, please don't start sassing me I need to do something unless it's urgent I need to go."
"Fine..what ever.. bye"
"Bye?..."
After the line went dead Burt ended the call and walked back into the room to help figure out what was next.
"Sorry guys my son called" Burt said walking into the room "So what's next?" He asked sitting on a chair in between Elizabeth and Jesse.
"We have been trying to contact Chantelle and her agency but the line are blocked they have deleted there numbers. Oh god." Blaine said putting his head on the table " I've fucked up...Ugh I can't deal with this now I'm going to bed I have alcohol in my system and I can think straight I'm going to bed you can stay in a guest room if you want or go home, but I'll deal with this tomorrow. Good night" with that Blaine walked upstairs and into his bedroom.
Blaines pov
As I walk into my bedroom and fall straight into my bed and think about how shitty today has been. It started off amazing seeing all my fans and loads of celebs then an amazing interview with the Hummels then my 'girlfriend' nearly gets caught flirting, then I go to the after party to find out Chantelle is have sex with my fucking co-star and can it get any worse? Fuck yes. I find out she's blocked and deleted her number and so has her Agency I have lost money and now she's known in the public eye and has probably gone and got a boyfriend while I'm here who has to pay for all the damage she's done. I wish I could just come out but then I know I'm gonna get loads of hate why is life so hard.

And with that Blaine fell asleep in his thoughts.

Downstairs was Burt and Elizabeth getting ready to go home even tho they wanted to stay and look out for Blaine. Sam, Rachel and Jesse said they look after him and we will come back in the morning with some breakfast because they need to get home to there sons. As they were about to leave the building, Chantelle came through the doors of the building drunk as hell. Because they didn't want Chantelle anywhere near Blaine they told security to not let her in and to take her to Sebastian house or a motel. She arrived at his door step in less than 10 minutes. She.Told.Him.Everything.