C2 || "ooh someones jealous"

"We have to go Grey, my brother's here." I tell him.

Me and Kara grab our coffees and act like we've just got done and just walking out.

"Hey Peyton, crazy to see you here!" I tell him.

"We just got done, and we're about to bike  home actually!" Kara tells them.

"Yeah, toodles!" Kara and I grab our bikes and get the hell out of there.

***

When we finally arrive home, we run upstairs. We try to find Ava but we can't. Then I see a door with a paper that says Ava.

"Hey Kara, I think this is Avas room." I tell her.

I open the door and see the most horrific sight ever. Ava and Connor doing the deed.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD." I yell, "IM SO FUCKING SORRY!" I close the door and run.

"What the fuck happened?" Kara yells at me.

"Ava and Connor we're doing IT." I tell Kara.

"You walked in on them?!" Kara tells me.

"Yeah, I cant get that image out of my head now."

"I'm so sorry, but that's fucking hilarious." Kara laughs.

We walk down stairs and Peyton and Sam are talking.

"Carl is going to take us out to eat dinner at this sushi place." Peyton tells me, "We're leaving in a hour, dress fancy."

"Oh tell Ava and Connor." Sam tells me.

"They're doing... stuff." Kara tells Sam.

"Like what?" Peyton asks.

"Oh my god, they're doing it. Y'all are stupid." I tell them.

They both look shocked.

"Ummm okay then. I will just call Connor and tell him." Sam tells us.

We all start to get ready. I wear this dress.

After an hour of getting ready, Kara and I go downstairs and meet everyone else

"Oh my god, Charity I told you dress fancy not like a slut." Peyton tells me.