¢нαρтєя 3

I walked through the double doors of the library. I didn't see ∂αииу sitting in there. "He's not here. I guess I'll wait for him to come..."

It's been 2 hours. "Where is he?" "Hmmmm, if I came here intentionally for the project, would I have been here waiting for him a lot longer?" I said wonderingly.

"Oh well. It's clear he isn't coming today." *I pick up my books and leave.*

As I'm walking home, I see ∂αииу hanging with his friends. I walk over to him furious!
"∂αииу?!" I say very confused.
"Ugh...Athena!!" ∂αииу says very alert.
"What are you doing? I thought you were going to come to the library after school today to work on the project..?! I guess not though because you never showed up." I say.
"Umm.. You see..I couldn't come today.."
"Oh sure you couldn't come today! You apparently could see your friends!"
"I'm leaving. I can't deal with this right now!" I leave furious.

I'm finally home. "I'm home!! Anyone here? Hello?! Guess not. I'm actually glad." I say with reassurance.

A couple minutes later went by.

"Grandma? Are you out here?"
" Yes honey. I'm here." Said with a little elderly women voice.
"Oh my gosh grandma. You scared me to death." Inhaling very heavily.
"I'm sorry honey. I didn't remember you get scared easily." Grandma said.
"It's fine. As long as we're both alright."
I say with a sweet little smile.
"Let's go eat some dinner grandma. I'm hungry and it's 6:00."
"Alright honey." Grandma said.

"So, Athena. How was school today.?"
My eyes get wide. "Uhh. Fine. Why? What do you know?!" I start to get up almost onto the table. My knee is on the edge.
"Oh. No. Nothing. I was just wondering honey. Why? Is there something I should know?" She says wonderingly.
"Uhh. Nope. No. Uhh. Nothing. That you need to know. Everything's fine." I say very alert as I get down off the table and sit back down.

Dinner is awkward now. I'm just thinking very worriedly if she suspects anything now. "Oh god! What if she does? I hope she doesn't try to find out about ∂αииу.."

"I mean, there's nothing going on with ∂αииу. I don't even care about him... But if my grandma finds out about him, she'll think something's going on...."

"Athena..?"
"Are you there..?" My grandma knocks on my head as if I've left my body.
She knocks on my head again, and the third time I grab her arm so she can't do it again. "Yes grandma. I'm here. What do you need?"
"I don't need anything. I think you do. You need to go do your homework. It's 7:30 and you have to go to bed at 9:30. You don't have a lot of time to do it."
"Okay grandma. Just call if you need any help with cleaning up."
"Alright. Thank you dear."

I leave and run down the hallway. I run into my room and jump on my bed. I stuff my face in my pillow.
"I can't deal with this whole ∂αииу thing. He's so annoying. Yet he's so cute! What the hell is wrong with me?! I can't like him!! He's a smart ass and an ass in general!! Ugh."

I fall back on my bed. I'm really tired. I accidentally fall asleep. I start dreaming about ∂αииу. In my dream we become a couple and he loves me just as much as I love him. My dream boy...

"How come before I got paired up with ∂αииу, I never noticed him before except when I saw him in the hall? Ehh. Who knows. It's a mystery to me."