Chapter Four

" so how was your day "ask Mr zhao * drinking his coffee * looking at some documents .

" It's awesome"said yunlan happily as he can't forget his morning beauty " I really want to meet him again " he said his thoughts loudly .

"Who you want to meet ?"ask his father looking at him " ah....well today i saw a black cat ... he's so cute and beautiful I want to meet him "he said happily .

" Okay....well you are really excited to meet is he this much cute "ask his dad confuse .

" You can't imagine "said yunlan grinning ear to ear " you talking about that cat like someone talking about his lover "said Mr zhao chuckling .

Yunlan just throw his bag on sofa run outside shouting " i'm going to aunty house " .

Yunlan never knock at her gate he just went inside like she said always "  it's your second home so don't knock just come in ".

So today he did the same he went inside without knocking " aunty "he called no one replied .

" If she ever went out she always lock her door then why door open and No one here"he think "what if thief came "he took a bat behind the door then went inside the house to check Who's there .

He open aunt door no one there so he close it again then he open another door beside it he went inside coz he heard water voice like someone bathing .

" Why would thief came to bath in someone else room " he think inwardly as he open the bathroom door went inside the open the curtain in bathroom and the bat fall from his hands with loud thud.

" Aaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhhhh......." Scream can be heard outside the house .