Chapter Thirty

" what..what do you mean by curse ? " ask Shen wei turning around ...a little anger in his voice .

" It's nothing ....come here ...let's go home ...you need rest " said yunlan as he walk toward Shen wei .

" I said ...tell me what are you talking about ?"shout Shen wei which make yunlan back away little as his whole body shiver by his cold and harsh tone .

So yunlan have no choice but to tell Shen wei he's looking really furious
...which yunlan never saw " on that day in school when you hit your ....we both get admit in hospital ...then i don't know what happened....your mom Shout at me that i have to stay away from you ...this is all happening becoz of me ...and i'm curse in your life ...i thought She's angry that's why she's saying this...she told me i should go away from your life ...She's the one told me that to save you I have to stay away from you ....I don't want to leave you ...never want ..but she begged me ...and i don't want to ruined your small world with her "Shout yunlan as tears escape from his cute big brown eyes .

Then he felt one warm arm embracing him " you are not a curse ....you never is ... You are the angel of my life...and I can't live without my angel if he's not beside me forever ...so please don't ever go leaving me all alone "said Shen wei as he kissed yunlan .

so please don't ever go leaving me all alone "said Shen wei as he kissed yunlan