※03: Welcome※

'Welcome to SKZ - dating player '

I tap to the 'sign up' button.

' Please fill the box below '

I instantly fill the form with my personal information.

' Thank you, please read the terms and condition before agreeing to proceed using this apps '

" Urgh, this is what I hate the most, "

' Hi, there! Welcome to SKZ - dating player !

Please read.

Before processing, we would love to tell you that your personal information is secured so you don't have to be worried to use our service.

Everything in this apps could be true or wrong, we're truly sorry if you didn't enjoy using our service.

But if you do, please gave us 5 star rating on the play store.

To proceed using this apps, please answers the questions below. You can tap 'Chat Now' if you like our matches. If you didn't like it, you can try again until you find the one.

Your happiness is our priority.

If the person sends or write something inappropriate to you, you can tap the 'block' or 'report' button instantly. Rude users will be eliminated from this apps.

Good luck in finding your 'one' !

Park Jinyoung,
Founder of SKZ - dating player '

I just agree as soon as I read it.

' SKZ - dating player match

Please answer the following questions

● me [20+]
● interest [20+]
● ideal type [20+]
● hates [20+]
● career [20+]

Tap to view more... '

" Great, now I had to answer hundreds of stupid questions, " I sigh heavily.

I didn't know that answering questions about me could be even harder than CSAT.

(A/N : Idk how to write terms and conditions but I think the last time I wrote it, it didn't sound as weird as this)