part 1 - royal valley

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔;𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔;
𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦

⌊𝐦𝐞𝐠'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯⌉
hi! i'm meghan, but you can call me meg for short. welcome to royal valley! our town is known for being a very neat and perfect place to live. white picket fences in every yard, bright green grass cut to the perfect length, beautiful landscaping in every garden, and all the other details that make a town so perfect looking.

everything was as perfect as can be, until it wasn't. decades ago a scientist who was forming an experiment, that ended up going horribly wrong, accidentally started a whole new generation of creatures. what are those creatures you may ask? one word... 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀.

an explosion went off in the science lab causing a dark black haze to overcome the area... turning everyone who breathed it in, into a werewolf. our perfect town wasn't so perfect anymore, with werewolves running all over the town causing havoc to innocent humans.

the townspeople of royal valley lived in complete fear until we gained back control and built 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚. the fence is a large barrier between the woods where a lot of the wolves stayed, and the human land. once we took back control, royal valley quickly became our perfect little town again.

the government only likes when people are "normal" making sure our towns stays perfect as can be... hence why having werewolves loose wasn't ideal for them. everyone in town is strict with rules and as normal as possible... except me. i have a "weird eye" as my family calls it. i was born with a brown eye and a blue eye... but other than my family and a couple close friends, nobody knows about it. i wear a blue colored contact in my left eye to make it match the other... if anyone ever found out, i'd never fit in... not in this town.

⌊𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯⌉
we've come a long way since those times though... now werewolves aren't tearing people, and the town, apart. i should know... i'm one of them. don't freak out though... we've evolved into much calmer creatures since the haze though. we're basically humans... but with quite a bit more hair and sharper teeth and fingernails. we have to wear these "collars" as the government calls them... they send high frequency waves through our body to calm our natural instinct to kill.

wolves haven't injured a human in years... so a lot of great progress has been made. we used to be confined to the woods, not allowed to ever leave, but things are finally starting to look up for werewolves. we're actually able to go back into town nowadays... under close watch from the guards of course.

it's not an ideal way to live... but we make due. today's actually the first day wolves are allowed to start real school. i'm really about to start real human school and i'm so excited... hopefully this is a big step forward for wolves! oh and i'm corbyn by the way... if i forgot to mention that. i'll have to introduce you to my pack and bestfriends later... but can't be late for my first day.

please don't forget to comment/vote so i know to keep posting! :)

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬!