part 5 - i trust you

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔;𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔;
𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

⌊𝐌𝐞𝐠'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯⌉
i couldn't stand the thought of corbyn seeing that flyer. it would hurt him so much, and i don't want to hurt him in the slightest... i want to do the exact opposite of that. i was really excited to get to know corbyn, even though everyone would freak if they knew i even had that thought. i ran around the whole school looking for him, but i guess he had already headed home. i had to do something about this and i knew i wouldn't be able to find him if i went into the woods... so i figured something else out.

 so i figured something else out

⌊𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯⌉a big smile immediately grew on my face after texting meg

⌊𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯⌉
a big smile immediately grew on my face after texting meg. i knew she wasn't like that, she was different than any human i had ever came across. i jumped up from my bed and ran to our cave hangout spot, right outside jonah's house, to tell the guys about what happened. "guys you'll never believe who texted me" i said cheerfully as i walked in the cave to see my whole pack playing games together.

"well it's obviously someone important with that big goofy smile on your face" daniel teased. "uhh well i quess you could say that... it was meg" i said awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck. "woah i didn't even know you gave her your number" kay said "i didn't, she snuck into the principals office and looked at my file to get it so she could apologize" i replied "woah that's kind of... weird, don't you think?" jonah added

"no she just wanted to apologize for the poster we seen, and i mean her dads the mayor she would've found my number somehow anyways. but apparently her brother made those and hung them all over the school without her knowing, and she felt awful about it so she wanted to apologize. she even wants me to meet up with her in the basement where we first met again tomorrow" i said enthusiastically.

"corbyn no offense, but this all seems weird to me. how can you be so sure she wasn't lying about the poster? she could easily just be saying that to mess with you" gabbie said in a worried tone. "meg's not like that, i just know it. i know i've only known her for 2 days but she's so different than the other humans, i can sense she's a good person." i stated.

"you also 'sensed' that you'd get into the math club but what happened with that? oh yeah, they said wolves weren't allowed. i'm sorry corbyn but i agree with gabbie, this seems sketchy." jonah said sternly. "guys just trust me on this, i'll show you she's a good person... you'll see. oh and i'm going to be in the math club too... i don't give up that easily!" i said before i headed back home to get some sleep for tomorrow.

please don't forget to comment/vote so i know to keep posting! :)

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬!