Chapter 1

"Kill her" they told me. As much as I didn't want to listen to them, they were all I could hear. The Larries. Anytime I would try to block them out they would find their way in my head. I can't stand to look at her, she's suffering under my bare hands I feel I don't have control of. I put her head under the water, she's moving, fighting me, trying to get me to let go of her but I won't budge. She stopped moving sending me the message that she's dead. She's beautiful, Margaux that was her name I had met her last Friday at our neighborhood swimming pool. We bumped into each other at the water fountain I thought she was gorgeous, the way she flicked her blonde hair off her shoulder I knew I needed to see her again.

The next day I saw her at school. I didn't even know we went to the same school. I tapped her on her shoulder while walking in the hallway.

"Hey,its you pool boy." She said.

"Yeah, it's Louis, Louis Tomlinson" I nervously laughed.

"Sorry, yeah Louis." "I had no idea we went to the same school." She smiles.

"Me neither." I say as I awkwardly shift weight back and forth on my feet.

"Well it was nice seeing you again, I have to get to class, hopefully I will see you soon." She says.

I hesitate whether or not I should ask her for her number so instead I just yell her name in the hallway like an idiot.

"Hey Margaux wait up! Can I walk you to your class?" I say without even thinking.

"Sure,I would actually like that." She says with a huge grin on her face. Her smile is beautiful.

"So are we gonna walk to my class or not?" She speaks clearly trying to break me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, let's walk." We finally arrive at her class, she has AP biology with Mr.Dallas. "AP biology so I'm guessing you're a science wiz."

"You guessed it right Mr. Tomlinson. I take pride in all scientific methods I have researched since the third grade." She laughs. I laugh along with her. I realize this is my time, I have to jump in and ask for her number.

"Can I have your number?" I say obviously rushing my words that she has to ask me to say it again.

"Can I have your number?" I repeat.

"Of course." We trade phone numbers and as soon as we're done the bell rings.

"Don't forget to text me, I'll be waiting" she says disappearing into her class. I sure wasn't going to forget to text her.