(f)Sagittarius × (m)Gemini

Thanks Saggie2005 for requesting this

Sagittarius POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
I just met the person that I going to be shooting a movie with he looked so familiar.

××××××flash back kindergarten××××××
I fell and started crying I scraped my knee on the playground. Then a green eyed boy walked over to me and helped me up and took me to the nurses office. We walked out laughing together. "So what's your name?" "Gemini" "Cool mines sagittarius but you can call me sag!" I smile at him.

               Few months later

I hug Gemini right "do you have to go?" "Yeah I'm sorry but I promise I'll see you again soon okay!" And then he  left I always went to that spot every year on the day he left until 7th grade then I gave up and stopped going thinking I was never gonna see him again.

                   End of flashback

But here he was shooting in the same movie. I jolt up immediately and run to go knock on his dressing room door  he says "come in" and I come in "Gemini did you know a girl in kindergarten named sagittarius?" I say demandingly. He jolts up "How do you know that unless..." he looks me up and down and then squeezes me tight I hug him back "I thought I would never see you again." He whispers in my ear "same" I say "I've missed you." He stops hugging me and lift my chin up and kisses me "I've missed you too" he says.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey guys sorry it was short but hey at least I finally uploaded I'm gonna try to upload a few more today because i probably wont have time this week to so let me know how you liked this one shot byeeeeeeeee