(f) Cancer (m) Scorpio

Thank you MoonArrow10 for suggesting this

---------‐------------‐-----–-------------------------------

Cancers POV

         I was sitting in Ms.Phoenix class for star history when she said we were gonna have partners for our project on ophiuchus I whisper over to pisces "maybe we will get partnered up for the project." Right after I said that the teacher said "pisces and virgo" she continues to call out partners but my eyes widen when she says who I'm partners with "cancer and scorpio" a shiver goes down my spine whe I here scorpios name I look to the back where he sits and I walked over he seemed annoyed " h-hi I'm your partner cancer" after I say that I see he has earbuds in and isn't listening so it take his earbuds out and then the bell rings he shoves me and takes his earbuds back.

--------------time skip after school in the hall way-------------------

I run to catch up with scorpio I finally catch up to him and I say "hey scorpio when are we going to work on the project" he just ignores me for awhile I just keep walking with him till he finally answers me  and says "just go to the café at 6 and we can work on it no go away before I hurt you." I say ok and scurry away to find pisces. Me and pisces were walking home together and she ask "so what is it like working with scorpio?" "Its okay mean he's a little cold but it will be fine!" I say with a smile. She inspects my face and clicks her fingers " you like him dont you!" " what! No of course not dont be crazy!" I say while blushing and then look down at my feet. "I knew it nobody could be as nice to scorpio as you are." "Fine. I like him a little bit" I say looking away.

--------------time skip to the café--------------

I look around but I dont see scorpio any where so I ask for a table and then around 5 minutes late scorpio walks in and I wave to him. He grumpily makes his way over to me. We start working on the project in silence. Until I hear him mumble something under his breath "damn why is she so adorable when she is serious" I start blushing and say" um scorpio I think you said that out loud" while looking down at my feet. He then kissed me in surprise. Honestly best evening of my life.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys finally got my first one shot done how did you like it also I'm gonna try to do more soon as possible so just be patient with me thanks guys and byeeeeeeeeeee