A Morning in SaifahZon's Life

Zon wakes up in Saifah’s arms and sees the taller guy asleep and thinks this the most beautiful face to wake up to and considers himself lucky to have him beside him. He then slowly tries to sit up carefully not to wake the taller guy and sits on the edge of the bed and sees that his phone has been ringing and he noticed it just now. He picks the phone up and talks to the other person on the line. Saifah wakes up and sees the shorter guy sitting at the edge of the bed with just his boxers on and runs his hand gently on his back and moves closer to him and hugs him from the back resting his head on his shoulder. Zon keeps the phone back and is taken by surprise as the taller guy hugs him from back. Then he feels Saifah kissing at particular spots on his back and he blushes red. Zon asks him “what are you doing A’Sai?” and heaves a deep breath as Saifah continues to kiss and caress his fingers at the specific spots on his back. Saifah replies saying “they’re beautiful” in a raspy voice to which Zon makes a confused face. Saifah slowly kisses his back all the way up and rests his head on his shoulder and says “your moles, they’re so beautiful” to which Zon could only smile and blush harder. Saifah asks him who’s call was it and Zon replies saying that it was his friend Zen asking him whether he will be coming to class or not. Saifah pouts and starts kissing Zon on his neck and ears. Zon shudders and whines “A’Saiiiiii, we have class in an hour” even though his name was Zon it was always Saifah who was the naughty one. “I don’t think we will be able to make it to the class if you’re being like this” says Zon to which Saifah starts kissing him harder and starts nibbling on his ears. “Maybe we can skip class today?” Saifah whispers pleadingly in Zon’s ears by making a pouty face. “What do you want to all day then” asks Zon and again Saifah the naughty one hugs him tighter and says with a smirk on his face “I was thinking maybe we can…” and raises his eyebrows looking at Zon. Zon playfully punches Saifah on his shoulder and says “if you’re planning on doing that all day then I will go off to college” and tries to get up from the bed to go shower. Saifah pulls him by his wrist and says “I was just kidding. If you want to do something else we can do that too. How about we go to a movie date and then to lunch, my Zon?”.Zon thinks for a while and says “That sounds perfect” and leaves to take a shower. Saifah sits on the bed with his winning smile on his face and looks at Zon with eyes full of love. As Zon stood at the door of the shower and sees Saifah still sitting on the bed with his winning smile and says “what? I thought you were joining me?” to which Saifah is taken by surprise and almost falls from his bed as he hurries to join Zon in the shower.