Chapter 5

Chapter 5

BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ went my alarm to get me out of bed.

I woke up plugged out the alarm clock then took a quick shower. After that I ate breakfast (eggs and beacon with coffee) then I brushed my teeth. I then went to my closet for my uniform (a yellow plaid skirt with a white blouse and plain tie, white socks, black shoes) then my backpack. I tamed my hair then put some makeup on.

As I was about to leave, I say a note saying:
Dear my little magpie,
I am at work. I am sorry but here is two dollars for lunch. To go to school ask Phil next door to drop you off to school and take a cab back home Ok.
with love Dad.

UGGGGHH!!! dad can be so dad anyways I am a little late. I got outside to see Phil shirtless hopping in his truck. " Why good morning miss pyton hop in to go to school, " he said. I know, he sounds like a dumb texan but he's kinda hot so I hopped in and he dropped me at school.

The school was a big Victorian looking building with other girls loitering all around. I strutted in making all the other girls stop and look at me. I felt like a queen like I belonged but then some girl held out her foot so I tripped over her foot and everyone started laughing at me. I got up angry shouting" WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!" the girl looked scared and backed away. Then I felt good then all of a sudden a hand gripped me vigerously." Young lady here at BAGA ( Beta All Girls Academy) we do not use indecent languages like that," she said.* sigh* my first day at school *awesome*.