The Reason Why

Chapter 1( Introduction)

"Ugghh, dad why do I have to go to some all girl's school like you think I'm some lesbian?" Maggie asked her dad."Because it's the best your mom could do my little magpie," her dad said.

(sigh)

That's all Maggie could do after all she did expect her dad to do something like that to anger her even more. She knew he purposely moved from New York City to Maine to upset her. He had said the reason was because of the divorce from her mom, but she knows better. As she sits in the car reliving the memories she had with her mom, like the time her mom took her to the museum and the time her mother taught her about taking care of the environment.

"Maggie wake up we're here," her dad said while shaking her to get up. She woke wondering when did I she fall asleep. She stretched then took a quick look at the place she was.

It was a two bedroom, one bathroom house. Her dad led her inside to take a better look at the place. She found what seemed to be her bedroom ( it was purple her favorite colour) and the bed was a canopy bed. She was exhausted from the long drive to Maine so she jumped into bed with her shoes on.

When she woke up it was already night and her dad had brought in her luggage. She was hungry so she went to find her dad, but instead she found a note saying,
Dear my little magpie,
I'm at work. Dinner is in the microwave. Be back at 10.
love daddy.
Maggie's POV

Unbelievable, he was working already, ugh typical dad oh well might as well eat some dinner then back to bed.