Prologue

She was very beautiful and caring her smile is very vibrant, nakakahawa.

He is her boss, they live in the same house. One day he went home America and he was welcomed by the maid and her he was then mesmerized by her beauty, her sexy body and her very expressive eyes and vibrant smile.

But because of his one single stupid decision he lost her, he lost the love of his life, he lost the only woman who loves him despite every bad attitude and bad past he have he didn't stop her, he didn't let his MAID STAY.

And that was the biggest mistake he had ever made, after that day she vanished in the thin air. Daladala nito ang puso niya at ang kalahati ng buhay niya.

Ang hindi alam ni Devon she was caring his child, their child the child that is made of love. At noong natagpuan niya ito ay huli na ang lahat because she's already has a child and she's already married to another man, not to him.

Author's Note:
This is written in my mobile phone so forgive me for the typos, grammatical errors and for some words that you don't understand. Bisaya or cebuana (whatever you call that😊) po ako kaya minsan merong mga words na nailalagay ko dito na akala ko kapareho lang ng meaning pero hindi pala, pasensya na po.

Not edited! You've been warned!