Part 4

"COME on DJ, it's time," Lauren reminded and she crouch backward and sat, taking her sniper and dismantle it and jog back to her Benz and put it back in the trunk.

"Okay," and she followed.

"Just follow and walk like a ghost," and she handed her a set of knife.

"I will try that one," she said after accepting the knives.

Then they get moving. The plan is this: Lauren will get Cami while Dinah will get Mani and Camila out of the cell in the basement and no use of guns, close combat only with knife if necessary.

'LAUREN forgive me and whatever happen I will love you, I miss you my love,' Camila stopped from daydreaming when she heard a groan, she look at to Mani, she was sleeping, chain still on the wrist then she heard a hoarse whisper and her eyes widen when she saw Dinah outside of the cell smiling at her, "Cheechee..," she whispered and stopped when she saw her lifting its finger to the lips ordering her to keep quiet and she nod then saw her waving the keys and she gasped so she gently place her foot to Mani and shake her with it, "Mani wake up," and she saw her stirred, opening its eyes, "wake up."

"What is it Mila..?" she asked while rubbing her eyes.

"DJ is here."

"What!?"

"Sshh!"

And Mani saw her wife jingling with the keys, trying to open the cell then her tears fell, DJ is here.

"I'm happy for you Mani."

"Yeah, wait," and she slowly took off the chain at her wrists and wipe her tears then move to Camila to unchained her.

"What took you so long?" Camila whined once Dinah entered in the cell, she already unchained by Normani, she now massaging her wrist.

"Well sorry Chancho I'm cooperating with Lauser here, it's her plan after all because I don't have any idea how this things work."

"She's here too?" and saw her nod.

"Do you really think Lauren will leave you here with Cami and fled away?" and she shook her head, "I told you, she's whipped."

"No, it's not that," and she shook her head, "where is she?"

"Getting your twin," and she handed her a knife, "sponsored by Lauser, no guns, close combat only, that's the plan."

Camila accepted it then she nod.

Dinah then face her wife biting her lips then she pulled her for embrace, she heard her cry.

"I'm sorry DJ, I'm sorry..."

And Dinah shook her head, "it's fine Mani, I hide to you too so I guess we're even, but now is not the right time," and saw her nod then she wipe her tears and kiss her, "I'm here now, but first we need to put those guys I knocked off outside on my way to here before they wake up and we can't risk that," and she give her a knife, "close combat only."

And Camila and Normani nod.

"Don't worry of your wife and kid Chancho, trust Lauser here, Mani and Lauren are more experienced to us when it comes to this," Dinah reminded to Camila.

"Of course and I trust Lauren."

"Good and oh, she already knew that we're alike, you know former IPO agent," and saw her nod, "not the right time Walz," she cut her off when she saw her looking down, "come on help me before they get up, I just knocked them off." And Camila and Normani followed.