Chapter 10: JASPAR IS REAL

CASPAR'S POV

I couldn't believe what just happened, I also couldn't stop smiling as we walked upstairs.

It was already 12pm!!! Me and Joe were at it for over an hour.

"Jeez, take your time why don't you" Tyler complained.

"Yeah and try to be a little quieter, I'm pretty sure the whole city heard that moaning" Troye added.

Me and Joe just smiled at each other, nothing in this world could bring our moods down.

"Ugh you two are to much. I wish I could have a perfect relationship" Tyler huffed whilst Troye looked at him longingly. Me and Joe laughed.

"What?!" Tyler said. "You don't think I can get a perfect guy??" Troye blushed.

We just continued laughing so Tyler gave up and went to sit down.

"Hey but, we are not really dating yet" Joe said.

"What the fuck did you just say?!?" Tyler yelled. "Caspar"

"What, am I the man of the relationship?!" I questioned still smiling.

"YES" Troyler said together.

"Well in that case, Joe sugg, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Hell yas" He said and kissed me on my lips.

Tyler and Troye screamed. "WOOOHOO!!!! JASPAR IS REAL!!!"

Me and Joe laughed.

"Where the fuck is the food, I'm starving" Tyler asked.

"Oh yeah" Joe said "We haven't gone out to the store to get food in a while"

I went to grab me and Joe's coats and he got his shoes on.

"Wait!!" Tyler yelled.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Can we just go out to Nandos instead?" Tyler said and Troye nodded his head.

I looked at Joe "I don't see why not" I said and Joe agreed.

"NANDOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS" Troye screamed

"Are you high, Troye?" I laughed.

"Nandos does tend to do that to me" Troye said which made us all laugh.