Just another tabloid crush... (14)

"Cody can I talk to you?"

"Sure Mike"  We walked outside. I watched the snow fall and smiled to myself. Sky would love this sight.

"How long?"

"For?"

"Have you liked my sister?"

"Oh um feels like forever but I started having feeling for her when I was 9"

"Interseting. Do you see.. nevermind"

"If you were going to ask if I see myself with her in like ten years then no, Not because i'm not crazy about her because I am I just see myself spending a life time with her not just a few years"

"I couldn't ask for my sister to be with a better guy" He walked back in and I followed.

"Cody?"

"Yes Love?"

"Cuddle with me" I smiled and hopped into bed with Sky and cuddled her until I fell alseep.

"Sky Cody's missing!"

"Sh I'm fine don't wake her" I slowly got out of the bed.

"Why were you in bed with her?"

"She wanted to cuddle, anyway what did you want"

"Her dad got a divorce form Emma a week ago and her mum and dad are like falling in love again"

"Why not tell her?"

"Because she might get her hops up. Now breakfast is ready so go wake her up"

"No you"

"Please i'm smarter than to wake her up" With that Alli ran to the kitchen. Great I have to wake her up. I walked over and gave her a kiss. She woke up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Do that every morning and I might become a morning person" She got up and we walked intot he living room.

"How did you wake her up?!" I looked up to see Sky chasing Alex around the living room.

"Shut up I can wake up early"

"Yeah right you wake up at noon on Christmas" I began to laugh  at Sky and Alex. They were like normal siblings close but fought all the time. Mike walked over and handed them both a cup of hot chocolate. Sky took a sip and got whip cream on her upper lip. Before she could wipe it away I walked over and kissed her.

"Breakfest is ready!" We all ran to the dinning room. We took a seat and began passing plates of food around. We had waffles, bacon and eggs. SKy checked her phone and her smile quickly faded. She finished eating breakfest quickly and then excused herself and walked to her room. I finished and excused myself and walked to her room.

"Shower" She  barely whispeared as she passed me in the halway. I walked to her room and sat on her bed waiting on her. We told each other just about everything. That is one of the only reasons our relationship was so strong. I searched for her phone. With no lucky I laid down and tried to think. She walked back in wearing my sweat pants and a tank top.

"Hey baby" I said wrapping my arms around here waist. She pulled them off of her waist. \

"I want to be alone" I leaned in to kiss her but she turned and my lips connected with her hair. "No" I was shocked I let go and walked away.

"Hey bro me and Mike are going sleding you and ...... Whats wrog?"

"Noth.... Sky" Alli brushed past me and into Sky's room and shut the door. I walked into the living room where Mike was sitting watching Tom and Alex play video games.