8

2 months later
Its currently February and me and Jaden have been together for technically 6 months but that's when he first asking me out but when we got back together it would have been 4 months. His family is amazing. They love me so much. Like I feel so loved and I've never been happier.
I got out of bed with a really bad stomach ache so I went downstairs to fine Jaden and his sister.
"Hey Kelly" his sister said as I walked to the fridge
"Oh he-'' I couldn't finished because I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut and puked 5 times
Then Jaden came in.
"Get out" I said as I puked again
He didn't say anything he just came over and held my hair and rubbed my back
"It's okay..let it out" he said softly as he rubbed my back
I was done and got up and brushed my teeth and he stood there holding my hips I don't know why but he did.
"Are you okay?" He asked when I turned around
"Yeah I just don't feel good I'm gonna go lay down can you bring me a mini trash can just in case I can't make it in time"
"Yeah" he said as he kissed my forehead and walked away then I went back in his room. I laid down for a few hours when Jaden came in with a box.
"I thought this would make you happy" he said walking over to me and setting the box down on the bed.
"Aweee jae" I said starting to open it
Inside the box was a card that read
I hope you feel better babygirl so you can come back to school with me so I'm not bored. Love Jaden
And some snacks and soup packets and juice and a pregnancy test. I looked at Jaden with the "wtf look"
"Uhh I was just curious if you were" he said scratching his neck
"Uh okay" I said getting up to go into the bathroom in the hallway
I sat down and took it and let it sit for 5 minutes upside down so I couldn't see it and I told Jaden to come in. He sat down on the toilet and I stood there shaking nervously.
"Come here" Jaden said patting his lap I sat on his legs like he was holding me like a baby. Remember he's 6'1 and I'm 5'2 so I'm tiny compared to him.
"No matter what happens or what it's says I will love you forever and always"
"I'm scared Jaden" I said looking into his eyes
"Me too"
It was about 5 minutes later and I got up and picked up the test...
.

.

.

.

.

.
It was positive!!
My body shot back against the wall and I slid down and started to cry. I was a mess. Jaden picked up the test and looked at it and sat down and held me close.
"It's okay" he said rocking with me
"Jaden no I can't I don't want to be" I said bawling my eyes out
"Well we chose to have sex so we have to deal with the consequences" he said kissing my forehead
"I know but I just" I started to cry again and he did too.
Knowing we are in our last year of high school and that we are only 18 and 19 that we are not ready for this.
It was a week later and we made a doctors appointment and I went while Jaden was at school. I decided to get my GED a few days ago and that means I basically took the easy way out and dropped out. And Jaden is going to finish school. No one knows I'm pregnant only me and Jaden.
I laid on the bed to get a ultrasound.
"Okay so looks like you just about 8 weeks or 2 months"
"I am?!" I said shocked
"Yes ma'am would you like pictures"
"Uh no thanks" I said getting up
"Okay see you in 2 more months"
"Okay" I said going to my car after I got out of the hospital
I got back and Jaden was home.
"Hey soooo" he said as I walked in his room
"I'm 8 weeks. So 2 months. And I got back in 2 more months" I said sitting down
"I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad" he said rubbing my belly
"Yeah? I don't wanna be a mom" I said looking at him
"Hey we got this babygirl" he said and he kissed me and I fell asleep. I woke up and went to the bathroom to pee and I wiped and got up and there was a little sack of blood in the toilet.
Oh. My. God.
I just had a miscarriage. I don't know why but I cried a little. I woke Jaden up and told him to come in the bathroom.
"What the fuck is that" he said jumping back from the toilet
"That was the baby. I had a miscarriage." I said to Jaden
"Awee baby I'm sorry. Man I was kind of excited to have a mini you or me" he said resting his head on my shoulder and I flushed the toilet. I called the hospital to tell them to cancel my next appointment and they said they will so now I got my GED for nothing. I could have got my diploma. I guess it's whatever. But I can't let anyone find out that I was pregnant.