Bye-bye, Renren!

Y/N smiled as she walked over to her best friend, Ren Amamiya's house, hand-in-hand with her mother. The four-year-old skipped excitedly as she got to the door and knocked, waiting for the familiar face of the fluffy-haired boy to let her inside. He eventually did, and she immediately hugged Ren. "Renren! I'm leaving today! But don't worry, I'll see you again!" Y/N said, letting go of Ren.
"Are you going now?" Whined the boy, wanting his best friend to stay.
"Not right now, silly! I came over to play a bit!" Ren immediately smiled and grabbed Y/N's hand, running into the house, Y/N's mother walking in and closing the door - the two were always welcome in the Amamiya household.

Y/N and Ren sat in the back garden, picking at the grass and chatting. That's when Y/N's mother came and told Y/N it was time to go. The younger girl looked distraught while looking back at Ren, but got up. Ren followed her outside, where a large van was parked. She got in and rolled down the window, leaning out of it. "Bye-bye, Renren! I'll see you again soon!" She shouted.
Ren smiled. "Bye Y/N! I can't wait to see you again!" He watched as the truck drove off, his best friend with it. He couldn't believe his best friend was going, but he was sure he'd see her again. After all, why would she lie to him? Ren smiled at that thought and walked back inside his house, closing the door behind him (although not properly).

Very short chapter, yeah yeah, I know I just wanted to get this out and hhhhh I'm so bad at writing. Please give me any criticism you have to help me get better!
god i love ren too much