12: Makeout

Detention 12

Amber:

Luke and I lay in his bed,staring at each other. I play with his fingers on the bed and smile. He presses his lips to my forehead and wraps his arm around me,pulling me into his chest. I smile and wrap my arm around his back.

"I love this." I whisper.

"I love this too." He whispers back. I look up at him and peck his lips.

"I think we're cute." I tell him.

"Me too. But I also think we should make it official." He replies.

I nod. "We should."

"What do you say Amber,will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

I nod again. "Yes,Luke, I will be your girlfriend."

He blushes and peck my lips again. I roll on top of him and reconnect our lips. He pulls the blankets over us and smiles against my lips.

"Woah. Luke,what the hell?" A voice says behind me. I pull my lips away from Lukes and he moves his head to look.

"Clifford." Luke whines. "Go away,you're so annoying."

"I can't go away. I have to stay here tonight. My parents kicked me out." He says.

Luke sighs and kisses my cheek. "I'm sorry. He's annoying." He whispers.

"It's okay,Lukey." I smile at him.

"Gordon,this is my girlfriend Amber." Luke sits us up and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello,I'm Michael. Not Clifford or Gordon. My last name is Clifford and my middle is Gordon though." He says.

I nod. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Michael replies.

"Now get out." Luke chuckles.

Michael nods and slowly backs out of the room,closing the door.

"I'm sorry about him,again. That's my best friend." Luke says.

"It's alright,Luke." I peck his lips. "It's not that big of a deal,honestly."

"I know but I feel bad."

"Don't,Lukey." I kiss his cheek.

He nods and hugs me tightly.

"Cuddle?" He asks.

"Of course." I nod and push on his chest so he lays down.

I pull the blankets to our shoulders and bury my face in his neck. He kisses the top of my head.

**

The next morning,I wake up to Luke staring at me,face red and smiling.

"What?" I giggle.

"I feel so lucky." He whispers and wraps his arms around me.

I feel myself blush. "Me too."

He squeals and pecks my lips. "Goodmorning beautiful."

"Goodmorning beautiful." I repeat.

He rolls his eyes playfully and smiles wider. "How'd you sleep?"

"Actually,I slept fantastic. Better than at my own house." I reply. "You're so warm and cuddly,Lukey."

He blushes a deeper red.

I poke both of his cheeks and giggle.

"I make you blush a lot." I whisper.

"I know." He whines and covers his face with the blankets. I get under with him and press my lips to his.

"You're adorable." I say against his lips. I feel him smile and he rubs my upper back. I run my fingers through his hair and he moans a little.

"We should make out." I whisper to him,pulling away slightly.

"Yes. We really should." He nods.

I reconnect our lips and twist my head. He slides his tongue past my lips and swipes my tongue. I gasp and pull at the roots of his hair. He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses me harder. He rolls on top of me and groans. I twist my head the other way and suck on his tongue. He groans,again,softly and starts to pull on my lip.

There's a knock at the door. "You guys up? I made food." Michael says on the other side.

Luke hums at him and presses his lips harder against mine. I feel something hard against my thigh and gasp again. I flip us over and start to grind into him. He grips my hips and groans in my mouth. I moan back at him as he places a hand on my butt.

"You turn me on so much." Luke whispers as we slowly pull our lips away from each other.

I press my lips back to his for a couple seconds before pulling away again.

"Want to go eat?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah."

I giggle and peck his lips,getting off of him and pointing to his bulge. "You should take care of that first."

He blushes and whines. "Shhh."

I giggle again and grab his hands,standing him up.

"Your lips are swollen." I tell him.

"So are yours." He replies.

---------------------------------
A/N:

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!! What do you guys think about this chapter?