Seven

' It's okay for me to have everything I want ' Unknown

Nevah Marie Bills

Na - VAE - Ah

Neveah sat on her phone browsing on instagram. Today she was not going to the court and she was bored out of her mind. Nirvanni had told her not to go anywhere since she got into a fight and slammed the door in her face. Originally Neveah wasn't going to listen, but after she called Marisol and she didn't answer she just decided to stay home.

She stood up to grab the Roku remote from off her white floating shelf under her tv. Grabbing the remote she ran and jumped on her bed. Putting the tv on she went on netflix and put on 365 days. She had seen people watching it but never wanted to watch it till now. She paused the movie, leaving out her room to get snacks from the kitchen.

She made sure Nirvanni wasn't in the kitchen before she walked in. Today was not one of her best days and she didn't feel like hearing Nirvanni's mouth. Grabbing her snacks, she walked back into her room and dropped on her bed pressing play.

30 minutes later Nirvanni had yelled she was going to work from the front room. Instead of Neveah responding she turned up the tv volume and pretended not to hear her. Nirvanni thinking that Neveah didn't hear her walked into Neveah's room. "I'm leaving now", she stood at the door causing Neveah to pause the movie and just stare at her. "I heard you the first time", Neveah was confused as to why Nirvanni wouldn't just leave.

"I didn't know you heard me sorry", Neveah just nodded. It made sense why she came back to say she's leaving. Usually she would have responded but she was still pissed off at Nirvanni. "You can't leave the house nor can you invite people over. Don't go into my room and have fun", she finished.

"Can you get out now ? You told me this yesterday, are you done yet ?", Neveah was annoyed with Nirvanni always trying to control her. She always seemed to try to overstep the sister boundary and act like a parent. When in reality they don't have a mom or a dad. Their mom wasn't even 100% sure that they both had the same dad.

"Neveah I'm trying to help you out. The road you are driving on gonna lead you to a pregnancy, death, becoming a crack head, or doing things for money", Nirvanni stressed. She just really wanted Neveah to understand where she was coming from and that she was just trying to help her.

"Do things for money ? Like how you strip and sell your body for money ? You think I don't know huh.", She shook her head and grabbed the remote to press play when Nirvanni spoke again. "I do not sell my body nor do I strip, don't you dare try to belittle me for making money. At the end of the day you're not doing anything I have to do. You sit your wanna be rich as in this house and don't do shit all day. You think I don't know what you do at school ? Just because I wasn't addressing it doesn't mean I don't know what you do once you leave this facility. Watch yourself, don't make me have to kick you out to show you who your real friends are.", At this point Nirvanni was livid. Which was very rare, Nirvanni tended not to let things get to her. 

"Girl shut up and get out of my room. Don't you have to go to work.", waving her sister off she unpaused the movie and opened a bag of chips. "You really disrespectful. It is not my fault that your parents left you. It's not my fault mom doesn't know who your dad is. It's not my fault that mom didn't want you. So stop treating me like shit. I had dreams that I couldn't achieve because I had to take care of you. Graduating highschool, going to Miami, going to college, and having kids put off cause I had to take care of an ungrateful, lazy lowlife. I could have let you go to foster care and continued going to school and living my best life but I didn't. You don't deserve shit you have." She huffed. "Your car ? Mine. Your keys ? Mine. Start taking the bus. It's not like you go to school anyways.", she walked to Neveah's desk grabbing her keys. Then she walked out her room towards the front door to leave.