Lana

Hi I'm Lana Tremaine. I was found as a baby in an ally way with my special rise chained necklace. One fact you should know about me is I never take it off... EVER. You'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Anyway... This is awkward... Continuing I was adopted and taken in by the Tremaine family more specifically Anastasia Tremaine. Who was the wife to an innocent Bread Maker/Bread maker's son. I have two siblings that are older than me. The difference between us is one of them is a boy I'm a go and two their biologically related to mom and I'm not. There dad Estevan. Sometimes mostly always send them little presents on their birthdays. My mom is one of the only "villains" even though she helped Cinderella and apologized to her and all. That believes that is kids deserve love. Which makes me sad. I have a group of friend Maddy daughter of the Mad Hatter who had ended up here for being a little too coo coo in the head if you know what I mean. But Maddie's cool. Here's a secret her mother is Alice. Yeah I'm talking Alice in wonderland alice. She has a half sister in Auradon and a half brother named Ali and Alister. Son and daughter their twins of Alice and the White hair or bunny whatever he's called the one who dis dim late I'm late I'm late about being late for tea, etc. We also have another friend as well as my cousin Dizzy who I'm very close with an the good baddie Celia Facilier. Dizzy and her are like best friends. Honestly she's close with Evie to and they know there best friends I wouldn't blame them if they both got picked to be a part of the new group of four kids going to Auradon. It went so well for the last four King Ben finally decided it would be okay to send 4 more. Of the VK's personal choice. Honeysky since I was raised with it being okay to be good. Well by my mom, Grandma's still a little sour. And she makes me and Dizzy do chores at the shop since we're the youngest sand she favors my two siblings who my brother. He's the oldest is very very spoiled he bully's me, my friends and other people at school. And one time when he was 15 he raped a girl in a nearby ally nut yeh one I was found in that would just be gross. Nuts seriously. My older sister however is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. She calls everyone kind and nice and still others sugar plum oh and her mom and dad mom or dad. As well as granny grandma or granny like we all do. I feel like my grandma doesn't like me because she thinks I'm locking her or something because she always uses mocking tones and stuff with me. Honestly I would be happy for them. I mean yeah.
    Anyway sure I would miss dizzy for leavings s well as Celia but I want the best for them. And all the kids and I can't be selfish since this is about everyone here and their happiness. Not just me. Plus she's allowed to visit. When I sound out she got a letter the day after Uma attacked them on ten boat. I ignored granny's harsh words to her and all. And a huge grin appeared on my face and we started squealing for joy holding hands and jumping in a circle. After that we did our sleepover in front of the TV thing it's just something we do together like a bonding movement and fell as sleep there. I made sure to make frendship bracelets which I found our how to make by accident when I was trying to make a lanyard. I hope this doesn't make us distant or anything even though we are going to be some distance and a barrier away.
    I'm almost 100% sure Evie is going to pick her since their so alike and Evie is like her older sister. Seeing there connection has always made me long for someone like me who is older and I can get advice from, etc. Celia is like mal the baddest and was always like the leader of our group. Who had an odd sense of humor and was fansinates by the littlest things and also hatted pink and super girly stuff. I agree super girlys tuff to but... You know.
   Here's a secret when the barrier was temperately down when Prince Ben was crowned king we found our I had magic. Mom assumed I was cursed or blessed by an enchantress most likely the one who cursed the beast. Howver I like to think otherwise. Like theirs a meaning a message behind it. An adventure to be more specific. I even make maps and stuff I know I'm older now but I still like to play pretend. Don't judge.me. My brother and his gang already do enough judging and abusive words for a lifetime.
     I long for an adventure even though the Isle is probably the lost interesting hidden place out of Auradon. Even though it's interesting by the way we live with their leftovers and everything.
     If hope is for suckers. Than I'm definitely a sucker. I may have been teased for being fun and all kinds of stuff. May have bumps bruises and scars. But I can feel something coming. from deep inside my gut. And trust me I've never been wrong before however, before turned out on ten negative side. I wish I could stand up to them all for once and be brave saying this is my life I do what I want back off. But sadly life doesn't work like that. I'm the odd one out. No matter how many times I'm judged for my beauty and assumed to have no brains. To be challenging to be dump. Rugged up in hopes to bring down my existing barrier and find loads of hurried secrets to use against me. But finding nothing. I'm a mystery not even I know.
      There's something missing. A part of me. That I need to figure out, let go. Listen up in order to reach my unknown goal.
      This is my life. Hi I'm Lana Rose Tremaine. And this is my life story...