Chapter 9: Caught

(Before you read this chapter! Just a note that in this story Matt is transgender! So don't make comments like "How can Matt have boobs if he's a boy!?" or "Matt can't have boobs if he's a boy" This is my story and I made Matt transgender, born a girl and changed himself to be like a boy so don't make comments about Matt being a boy having boobs or even a womanhood! He's actually trans in this story, either accept it or skip the chapter once the next chapter is published)

Tord's POV

I couldn't let Matt alone especially during a heat, I close his door behind me and I walked over to him. I put my hand on his cheek and caressed it gently, I heard him making a needy whine sound. I looked at his face and he wanted me so bad, I removed my grey hoodie wearing a dark pink like shirt, please don't judge me but I like to wear pink as well. 

"There's no other way to help you except this, I can't go to the store otherwise you'd be targeted, so I'm gonna get rid of your heat" "O-okay Tord".

I put my thumb and index finger on his chin and pulled his face closer to mine, he was a blushing mess from my actions. I leaned towards him and kissed his soft dry lips, he kissed back slowly and wrapped his arms around my neck. I grabbed his thighs lifting him up and wrapping his legs around my waist. I licked his lips for entrance, he obliged by opening his mouth. 

I slid my tongue into his mouth and licked every inch of his mouth until I found his tongue. I walked over to his bed and laid him down not breaking the kiss, I climbed on top of him and slid my hands under his green shirt and rubbed his stomach.

We broke the kiss panting for air, I removed my shirt revealing my 6 pack. Seeing his reaction was so adorable, he covered his face in embarrassment. I moved his hands off his face and smiled at him, I helped him remove his pink little overcoat and his shirt. I saw him wearing his binder because he's actually trans, I look at him asking him if I was allowed to, he nodded to let me do what I wanted to do. 

I pulled his binder up and saw his small boobs, I move towards his neck, shoulders and chin, I start attacking him with kisses and bites giving him bruises and hickeys. I could tell he was so needy because he started grinding his clothed womanhood against my member, I groaned while attacking his neck and shoulders. I moved my head away making him whine.

I smiled as I lowered my head to his boobs, I looked up at him and licked one of his boobs on the nipple and caressed his other boob. I switched a few times until his nipples were hard, I smirked seeing his reaction as I move down from his chest to his belly next to his shorts. He kicked his shoes off while I unbutton his jean shorts, I slid his shorts off along with his cute pastel green and purple leggings. I looked at his panties and put my fingers to his clothed clit rubbing it. I heard him moan a bit louder making me smirk. I picked up the pace until I felt his panties getting wet.

I continued this until we both heard a knock on the door, 'Crap!' I thought as I quickly jumped off the bed and looked out the window seeing Tom's car in the parking spot, "Matt quick put your clothes on!" I said to him as I put my shirt and hoodie back on, I ran to the front door and opened it for Tom and Edd. "Hey guys, back so soon?" I asked nervously, "We were only gone for 3 hours, your acting like it was only 30 minutes" Edd explained "Yeah commie are you okay?" Tom asked. 

"W-well I am I just-" I heard footsteps coming indicating Matt finished putting his clothes on. Edd and Tom looked to Matt and Edd gasped, "Matt where'd those marks come from!?" Matt froze in place realizing he didn't cover up the hickeys.

Oh crap I'm dead...