Chapter 3 - Making Things Right

Louie didn't get up from his bed until he heard a noise from behind him. He moved his head sideways and saw through his blurry vision,
Uncle Donald.
"Hey, buddy." He said, gently.
Louie moved his head so that he faced the wall, not looking at him.
"What? You come to yell at me too?" He asked.
"No." Uncle Donald said,  he sat on the bed.
"I've been the parent to you all these years, now, it's time for me to just be..." He paused, and used a hand to turn Louie's body around so that he faces him, the tears on his youngest nephews face made the old duck's heart ache.
"the Uncle." He told him.
Louie wiped away his tears and sat up.
"I, I didn't mean to leave the garage door open." He told him. "Honestly, I didn't." he told him. Uncle Donald smiled sadly at him and hugged him. Louie didn't push away, but instead, hugged his uncle back even more tightly.
"I know you didn't." Uncle Donald told him.
"Mom, h,hates me." Louie wailed into his shoulder.
"No she doesn't," Uncle Donald assured him as he rubbed his back. "She's just, angry." Uncle Donald told him and listened to his nephews sniffling for a few more minutes before saying, "Remember, I'd get mad and say things I shouldn't way before Della," He reminded him, "we always forgave each other in the end. Right?"
"I, I don't think I can do that with Mom." Louie muttered.
"You're probably right," Uncle Donald agreed.
"So, what do I do?" Louie asked, as he pulled away from him.
"Own up to what you did," His uncle told him as he got up and headed for the door, "and make things right." His Uncle told him as he left the room.
Make things right?  Louie thought as he flopped back down on his bed on his back and looked up at the celing.
How was he suppose to do that?
He looked out the window, it was just getting dark.    
Louie felt a stab of quilt.    
His brother's would be turning in soon, and he wonders if they'd be able to have a good nights sleep after all this. Worrying what awful things would happen to them now that the lamp was gone. His uncle was right. He had to make this right.
Louie didn't know how long it took for his brother's to fall alseep once they finally made it up the stairs to bed. But when they finally did he quietly got up and tiptoed out of their room without waking them.
He had thought long and hard about what Uncle Donald had told him. About how to make things right.
He decided the only way to make things right was to find the lamp before anything bad happened. No matter what it took.
But first, he had to have some help. He knew his brother's wouldn't help in at all in this. They were still pretty much just as mad at him as Della was. But he knew one person who couldn't be mad at him no matter what he did. 
"Webby!" He said, once he made it to her room.
Webby groaned and rolled over to one side.
"Weebbbbyyy!" Louie whined as he poked her side.
Webby's eyes flung open when she heard the firmiliar whining. She slowly turned back around to face -.
"Louie?" She said, and yawned. "What are you doing up so late?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.
"I, I need your help." He said.
"Can't it wait until morning?" She asked, sitting up.
"No. It can't." Louie replied. "I, I messed up, big time. Webby. I, I need to make it right. Please, will you help me?" He asked.
Webby stared at him for a long time, then sighed deeply and nodded.
"Sure, Louie. I'll help you." She replied, finally.
"Yes! Thanks!" Louie said, and felt himself blushing, he was thankful that it was dark and Webby couldn't see.
"But how are you going to make this right? Aren't you grounded?" She asked.
"That's where you come in," Louie explained his plan to her.
Meanwhile,
Glomgold stood alone in his office at Glomgold Industries. Gene had retired to the lamp while Glomgold gave more thought to what he wanted to wish for.
It was a lot harder then Glomgold first thought. His main wish he wanted to come true and it turns out he couldn't wish for it?
Stupid Scrooge. Stupid Genie.
He started to pace around the office as he pondered on what to do.
How can he make Scrooge's life miserable without killing him?
Then a smile slowly started to spread across his face. If he knew Scrooge, and let's face it, he knew Scrooge better then Scroooge knew himself.
Family,
Adventure,
Money.
Three things that Scrooge valued more then anything in the world.
Glomgold could work around his wished with just those three things in mind. He didn't need to kill Scrooge, what Glomgold had in mind would kill him just as much.
He stopped pacing and reached out a hand to rub the lamp.
Purple smoke came out of it and pretty soon so did Gene.
"I'm ready for my first wish." He told him.
"That was quick." Gene said. "What will it be?"
Glomgold's smile widen as he told Gene his first wish.