💕 My Soulmate 💕

Mashing the potatoes I watched from the corner of my eye as Ai set the pie in the oven. Walking up behind me and setting a hand lightly on my back I completely turned to look at her.

"I'm going to get ready, there's some steaks in the fridge if you wouldn't mind searing them while I change into fancy attire" she said.

"Oh most definitely! If I need anything I'll just have Tobio help me." I smiled setting down the masher.

"Alright! Thanks Y/N, your honestly the best future daughter-in-law I could ask for." She said cheekily smiling to me.

I blushed and laughed nervously. She laughed and left walking to her room. I continued mashing the potatoes, adding in the butter and milk.

I felt someone tug on the bottem of my skirt. Pearing down my leg I saw little Emiri with sleepy eyes.

"What's up Emiri?" I asked setting down the spoon and crouching to her level.

She made grabby hands as she walked towards me. I giggled picking her up and resting her on my hip. She laid her head on my shoulder and dozed. By the time I finished the potatoes I could hear her snoring.

Giggling slightly I walked over to fridge taking out the steaks and picking up a pan. Setting the pan on the stove top I began to cut off a piece of butter feeling strong hands around my waist.

I leaned back against him, "How may I help you Tobio?"

"Mm just thinking about when we'll have our own house with our own kids" he hummed leaning down into my ear.

I giggled turning around and pecking him before turning back around and doing what I was doing.

"Only one!" He whined.

"Well I'm practicing being your house wife so I'm sorry, you'll have to deal with it." I said teasingly tossing the knife I used into the sink.

"Careful there~" he cooed leaning into my more. He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck. I turned around to face him.

"Babe I gotta finish! I'll give you some lovings wh-"

*Snap*

I looked over Tobio's shoulders to see my father standing there holding his phone. I only stared at him. He smiled innocently and walked up to the both of us.

He carefully grabbed the sleeping girl in my arms and placed a hand on my boyfriend's shoulder. Giving him a knowing look they both left. I smiled knowing at that very moment it would be him.

"Tobio Kageyama is my soulmate and I'll marry him some day." I murmured under my breath as I got back to cooking.

Time skip brought to you by my scissors

I walked around the corner of the living room, I had finished dinner. As I began to shout the scene before me began to surface, "You guys-"

"Aw you got the one with just her and Emiri right Tobio?" Ai asked as she said on the couch looking at her son's phone.

"Yea and you got the other one right?" He said showing her a photo.

I cleared my throat. The room turned quiet. Slowly Tobio and Ai turned thier heads to face me. She smiled nervously. He coughed trying to fill the silence.

"Dinners ready." I said happily staring daggers at my boyfriend.

As everyone walked to the kitchen I stood at the door. I knew he would come in last and I could stop him.

"Sir-"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in to kiss him. I kissed back and put my arms around his neck. He pulled away resting his forehead against mine.

I stuck out my tongue at him playfully.

"Now come on, I wanna get this over with so me and you can go upstairs." He said chuckling softly while grabbing my hand and pulling me to the table.

A steady blush swept over my face as I sat down at the table, folding my hands in my lap. As we began dishing out the food and making conversation his hand slipped onto my thigh.

I smiled lightly and continued cutting up Emiri's food. She noticed and made a confused face.

"Why are you smiling Y/N-Chan?" She asked innocently.

Panic swept over Tobio's features and he pulled his hand away. A small giggle left my lips as I made direct eye contact with the small girl.

"I just love to spend time with everybody here and it makes me very happy to be able to do small things like cut up your food." I replied simply.

"Well I love hanging out with you! And Tobio loves you and so do I! And mommy and daddy and Miwa love your too! And your daddy loves you! We all love Y/N-Chan!" She said eagerly and hugged me cutley.

"Aww well I love you all too Emiri!" I replied just as enthusiastically, wrapping my arms around her, "but let's finish cutting your dinner so you can eat up."

After a bit longer everyone had finished. I excused myself to use the restroom. As I sat down I felt my phone buzz. I glanced at it momentarily before looking back up at mirror.

Processing what the message said my eyes darted back to screen,

👫Tobio👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: "Stay in there for a bit, I'll come "check on you" since your taking such a long time dear ;)"

I giggled and sent him a thumbs up. I heard his chair scrape against the floor and he walked to the bathroom. He knocked on it softly, "can I come in Y/N?" He said loud enough for his family to hear.

I unlocked the door and opened it becoming him in quietly. He shut and locked the door behind him. I smirked running my hands over his muscles.

He picked me up and set me down on the counter, he pulled me into a pastoinate kiss.

So I haven't updated in litterly forever, apologies to anyone who cares uh yea :) sorry

💖Author-Chan
💛unedited
💛10/12/20
💛1016 words