The Next Morning

"Deku, the number one hero has captured by the League of Villains! Citizens are now blaming Shoto, the number two hero who is also Deku's husband! It is now have been three days since he's been captured, if you have any seen Deku anywhere, please contact the police immediately!"

"Shoto is Endeavor's son, do you honestly think we should even forgive him if we found out he was killed!?"

"No! He's the reason why he ended up captured in the first place! Now there's going to be more villains around the world!"

"As his husband, he should've protected him!"

Shoto has woken up as the other pro heroes entered his room.

"Oh, Todoroki! Are you alright!? We all heard what happened..." Mina said.

"Yeah! I'm alright!" Shoto said.

"We're sorry about Midoriya!" Mineta said.

Shoto then remembered everything.

"Izuku... I... I COULDN'T SAVE HIM!" Shoto cried.

"It's alright, you tried your best! Midoriya knows that too!" Kirishima said.

Bakugou put his head down as he felt guilty.

"Bakugou, are you okay?" Kaminari asked.

"It's nothing!" Bakugou said as he left.

Todoroki's POV
I see, he must've felt guilty after all the years of bullying Izuku.

"This is all my fault! The villains now have Izuku and now the public and media are blaming me." Shoto said.

"I'm sure Midoriya doesn't blame you at all! It doesn't matter what the media thinks!" Iida said.

"Just because the world is about to go against you, doesn't mean you're the bad guy!" Kirishima said.

"Thank you, but we must save him!" Shoto said.

"Todoroki, you must rest!" Uraraka said.

"But we don't even know how long they'll keep him alive!" Kirishima said.

"We should try to fight again!" Kaminari said.

"Our plan failed! We don't even know where they took him!" Iida said.

"Shoto, your father has come to see you! You all must leave immediately!" The doctor said as the others left.

Todoroki sat up as the others left and saw his father walk in.

"Father...?" Shoto said.

"Hello, Shoto... I know you may not want to see me, but I wanted to talk to you." Endeavor said.

"If it's about Izuku, I know! He got captured!" Shoto said.

"Not only that!"

"What is it?"

"I thought what Izuku said to me at the Sports Festival and he was right... You may think I'm disappointed in you for being in the number two spot, but I'm not!"

Shoto was surprised by what his father said and looked at him.

"You're not?" Shoto asked.

"Never." Endeavor smiled.

"Forgive me, my son! I know I wasn't the best father and what I've done is unforgivable, but I do wish that you and your siblings could forgive me!"

"Even from everything that has happened, it wouldn't change the fact that I care about you, Dad!"

"Thank you, my son!"

Endeavor and Shoto smiled at each other and hugged.

"I've been meaning to ask you something, that villain who took Izuku, he kept calling me "brother" Do you have any idea who that might be...?" Shoto asked.

"You don't think that was Toya...? Wait...! That can't be... Toya...? I thought..." Endeavor said as he shook.

Shoto's POV
Toya...!? I thought he was dead!
So long, brother...
HE'S ALIVE!!!

"Shoto... as your father, would you be willing to give me the opportunity to help you save Izuku!?" My father asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Thank you, son!"

The doctor said that I should be recovered by tomorrow. My anxiety hit as I thought of Izuku and what the villains might've done to him. The only thing I had to do was hope that he's okay...

Meanwhile...

"Our plan would've been succeeded if weren't for those idiots... but it doesn't matter now... We finally captured... Izuku Midoriya!" Dabi smiled.