Trapped

Izuku's POV
I woke up in a room where everything was dark, I tried to move, but my arms were restrained in chains that were attached to the walls. Then I remembered, I was taken by the villains, Shoto tried his best to save me. After teleporting to their new hideout, I was unconscious by... Shoto...!?

"IZUKU!!!" He screamed.

"Run... Shoto..." I said.

"Goodnight, Deku!" He said.

I was knocked out, but was that him?

Shoto joined the League of Villains!?

It's not true, is it...!?

Wait, no! That wasn't Shoto! That could've been the new villain!

"Oh, you're awake now!" The familiar voice said. I knew at that moment, it wasn't Shoto.

"Hello, Izuku... long time no see..." The villain said as he entered.

"Hi, Izuku! I've missed you a lot!" Toga said excitedly.

"I feel sorry that your husband is being blamed for this!" Kurogiri said.

I didn't say a word at all.

"We got the number one hero captured!" "Shoto," said.

"You're not Shoto!" I responded.

"He" didn't respond, "he" just smirked and walked away.

"Oh, don't worry, Izuku! Your Shoto is alright!" Toga giggled.

"He's the Shape Shifter villain, isn't he?" Deku asked.

"Very well, I am!" He said revealing his true form.

He was tall, had pale skin, dark brown hair in a pompadour hairstyle, and heterochromia eyes: one red and one black.

"I'm Waneta! Just call me the Shape Shifter! I'm wanted for 48 deaths of pro heroes, 891 citizen deaths, and 59 injured heroes." He said.

"We'll keep you alive... by the way I'm Dabi and all I want is to catch up with a few people..." the leader said.

I didn't respond, even if I wanted to fight, they were going to kill me. I wouldn't forgive myself for letting myself get killed.

Shoto...

Meanwhile

Bakugou's POV
I can't lie, I feel awful and guilty about Deku. In our third year of U.A., that's when I started to feel guilty about the way I treated him ever since we were kids.

"I just want to be a hero someday!" He said.

"Good luck trying!" I laughed.

Now that he got captured, I felt more and more guilty about it.

I could've done something.

Icy-Hot is being blamed for the whole situation, but it wasn't his fault.

"You're amazing, Kacchan!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah yeah..." I said.

I gotta give it to him, he tried his best before he got his quirk.

"Um... Kacchan...?" He asked.

"Yeah, Izuku?"

"Do you think I could be a hero even if I don't have a quirk?" He asked nervously.

"Of course, just try harder!" I said.

"I'll do my best! You think I could be your sidekick!?"

"Sure! Got any team ideas?"

"I don't know... but I can't wait until we become heroes!?"

I remember that day, it was before I even showed some signs of my quirk. I wasn't mean to him at the time.

Despite everything I've done to him, he was still a caring person and that's what made him a great hero and a friend.

Deku's POV
I was woken up by Dabi's hand touching my face and I got nervous.

"Um... what are you doing?" I asked.

"Gotta say, my brother got a catch!"

"Wait, you're Shoto's?"

"Yes, I'm Toya Todoroki!"

I was speechless, my husband's brother is a villain. I remember Shoto mentioning him a couple of times, we all thought he was dead.

"Sho..." I whispered.

Todoroki's POV
Another day has passed, my heart still races to my scary thoughts of finding out my Izuku is dead.

"Hey, Shoto!" A familiar voice said.

I turned to see, and it was Shinso.

"Shinso! Long time no see..." I said.

"I've heard about what happened to Midoriya! I'm sorry about hearing about it!" He said sitting beside me.

"It's alright! It was all my fault! Maybe I'm a great hero, but a bad husband!" I said with tears running down.

"Midoriya doesn't blame you!" He said.

"He loves you, I'm sure if anything, you saved Midoriya from suicide, and he saved you from the Sports Festival." He said.

I nodded with a small smile.

"You're right! Perhaps it's time for me to return the favor!" I said.

"The police are having a meeting soon, Be there soon."

"Right."

Later then, Shoto was released from the hospital and went to the police station for the meeting as more Pro Heroes entered.

"The mission... I understand, not everything went well, but I want you guys to know that it's no one's fault!"

Todoroki put his head down as Endeavor comforted him.

"I'm sorry for being late!" Another hero said.

He looks l like someone I know...