Chapter 12

Both Hornet and Hamman walked into Yorktown's hospital room only to find it empty before heading off to look for her. A short time later they find her underneath a tree overlooking the ocean. Yorktown felt their presence as she turns around smiling.

"No punishment whatsoever, that wouldn't be acceptable." Nagato explains as she turns away from the Sakura tree to the Crane sisters. "This is a mistake made by all of the Sakura Empire but forcing everything on Akagi isn't acceptable either." Both Zuikaku and Shoukaku nodded in acceptance ready for what's in store.

Somewhere else in the island both 1st Carrier Division ships where walking when Akagi stops to ask. "Do you still have the hairpin?" Kaga reaches into her pocket and pulls it out and Akagi grabs it and places it on the blue and white. "I knew it,that color looks good on you." Akagi said as she smiles before grabbing her sister's hand to continue their walk.

In Ironblood Headquarters, Prinz Eugen is a having a talk with Bismark. "This whole fiasco gives us huge leverage over the Sakura Empire, all in the name of Iron Blood's true ideals being: Lotalty is honor."

Bismark turns around to face Eugen. "Only those with power can save humanity."

"By the way, Azur Lane gave an interesting proposal." Eugen finishes with a smile.

Z23 walks around the Azur Lane base where she notices one of the Ironblood Destroyers hanging out with another shipgirl before sighing and continues to explore the base.

At the shop, Shiranui was counting the merchandise as Akashi was running tired and complaining. "Aahhh! Nui-nui is a harsh cat master!" Enterprise E who was looking at a few models laughed and said quietly. "That's what you get for acting like a Ferengi!"

"Purin! Purin, purin!" Both Bulins say as they ran around with tools on their hands before exiting the shop.

On the beach, Ark Royal was looking at the Lolis eating the Panda shaped sweets and gets a nosebleed before getting hit by Defiant who instantly cloaks before Ark Royal turns around!

In the Conference room, a few shipgirls were having tea. "Azur Lane and Red Axis sharing a base together." Illustrious said calmly. "That was quite a bold move!" Queen Elizabeth replies. "This new base needs a new leader, someone symbolic who can bridge the two alliances together." Prince of Wales said as the others look at her. "Besides Enterprise E was chosen but he respectfully declined as  he wants to explore what this universe has to offer but as his name and those before him, they actually bridge the people together just like his Grandma Ent-C, and his 4x great grandfather!" "That sounds wonderful." "She might not like it much." Adds Cleveland. "It really is  tough to have a magnificent older sister." Hornet adds causing a laughter to erupt as Belfast finishes pouring the tea. "In that case, she'll need a maid to take care of the daily issues."

"Z23!" A voice said causing the Destroyer to look at the voice's direction and notices Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, and Unicorn waving their hands. She then decides to run towards the group who were having a picnic on the cliff.

Enterprise is looking at the horizon waiting for whatever things may come in the future. "Nothing has changed, one day, there will be a conflict in which you'll hurt each other." Alterprise mentions to her counterpart. "Remember, 'War Never Changes, No Matter The Era."

Enterprise smiles as she answers to her shadow. "Yes, that's why we must change instead." The Carrier then turns around towards the horizon where she sees a Starfleet ship fly off into the unkown. "May the Azur Lanes bless you my 7x Great Grandson and your friends!"