Prologue

***

You carefully sliced the vegetables while watching over your son Junho.

"Begopaaa." The little boy whined while holding his yellow truck.

You placed all the vegetables into the pot and walked towards Junho, pulling him onto your lap, giving him a warm smile, "just a few more minutes." You said kissing his temple.

Junho nodded as he jump off of your lap to continue playing with his trucks and blocks.

glancing up, your eyes landed on the television, it was on an award show. Suddenly a familiar person was shown then you saw him and his friends receiving an award.

You felt your heart sink at the sight of him and felt goosebumps on how proud you were but tears started to pool around your eyes, sadness engulfing your heart.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when Junho called your attention because of the spilling boiling water.

When the food was ready, you started to set up the table and quietly ate with Junho.

"Baby don't spill your food." You calmly said, wiping the food off his cheeks.

"Eomma, when will I meet appa?" He innocently asked, looking at you with the round orbs that looked exactly like his.

You sighed for the ninth time that day, knowing your son was growing up and it will be much harder to explain or even tell him the truth. You've always hated lying to your son.

"When appa's not busy anymore, okay?" You said truthfully smiling at Junho, masking the sadness that you felt earlier.

"When is that?" He continued taking a spoonful of rice.

"Soon baby." He nodded. With that Junho's questions stopped.

You never lied to Junho, you always try your best to tell him the truth with words he would understand, considering his age.

After finishing with the dishes, you went back to the living room and Junho was lying down peacefully with a robot made of blocks on his hands.

You carried him to the room and gently lied him down.

"Appa.."  Junho sneered. You felt your heartbreak for your son.

He didn't deserve to grow up without a father, he didn't do anything wrong.

Sighing for the ninth time, you went to the living room and picked the remote up from the ground.

"What can you say to your fans leader-nim?"

You turned the tv off before even hearing the familiar voice you missed.

***