marriage

You and izuku finished school and you wanted to take it a step further.
Mina was in all the way. So was katsuki and denki and todoroki. You smiled. "Ok here we go." you said as you began walking into your apartment however Izuku was one step ahead of you and made the place a little romantic. "Uzi~ woah!" You said. You then frowned. "Izuku?" You asked. Izuku came out the kitchen an Apron around his body.
"Yes?"  ..
"We need to talk."
Izuku frowned.
...
"Ok so I wanted too ask you... Will?" You paused. "WILL YOU MARRY ME!!" You yelled. Izuku sighs. "I'm sorry y/n but.." You look away sadly. Getting on one knee he added."but will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" You blushed. "Of course." You say. "Really?" You nod .
.....
Me: do you y/n l/n take Midoriya Izuku as your swiftly wedded husband?

You: yes

Me: and do you mi---

Izuku - Yes

Me: you may kiss ya husband!!!!!

The two of you kissed and smiled.

Me: I'm so happy for the two of you!!!!

Both: thanks....
...

The two of you live a happy life. You had two kids and a pet dog. Izuku is the number one hero.

Katsuki and kirishima got married a few months later after you two they had one kid

Mina and tsuya and ururaka were  a thing. Then of course Aiziwa and present mic told their feelings to each other and then shinsou and denki started dating...

The end~