• 8

parker's pov;

we make our way through the mall and go to different stores. i've been needing to go shopping. we make our way out of areopostal and head to the food court.

"ima get chic fil a" i said.

"ima walk over here and get the chinese food" kiana says.

we find a table to sit out bags at and i walk to the chic fil a line and she makes her way to the chinese food. i was standing there for a second when i get a tap on my shoulder.

"this you?"

some girl showed me a picture of me and mikey in my car when we was eating at chic fil a.

"who are you?" i ask back.

"is it you or not?" she snaps back.

"yeah see, you must have the wrong person because it just ain't no way you're talking to me like that" i laugh and turn around.

"you know all he does is fuck and leave right"

"na sis. all he wanted to do with YOU is fuck and leave" i laugh.

"yeah right, i had him in love. ask him about serinity" she smirks.

"you look dumb and that's what you get for assuming. mikey hasn't fucked me nor has he tried. we haven't even kissed. i'm not a fast ass female. and ALSO, me and mikey aren't dating"

"well i'm just saying, know that i'll always be around. he's stuck with me. i hope y'all haven't been messing around for too long because we fucked last week" she laughs.

"i'm almost positive that i just told you we aren't dating. move along. plus having that pic of us? that's weirdo energy" i laugh.

i step up to the counter and give them my order. i get my food and go to the table. kiana joins me a few mins later. i catch her up on what happened.

"she said what? this girl must not know who she's talking to. ask mikey about it" she said.

"it's clearly some female that's hurt. she deadass had a picture of us in my car. that's mad weird kiana"

"girl i know. stalking type shit" she laughs.

i pull my phone out to text mikey.

mikey. 💕
-hey, you awake? i have a question

"i just texted him"

"good" ki says.

"we should go to another mall. i want more clothes" i laugh.

"right now? let's go"

"damn can we finish eating first" i said while laughing and she joins in too.

"i'm about to go to the bathroom and throw my food away" she says.

i nod and she gets up to walk away. i can't believe ole girl really walked up to me like that. i don't see her anywhere now.

i scroll through tiktok and my phone buzzes.

(any texts w the "-" before it is parker)

mikey. 💕
i just woke up. wya?

- at the mall with ki. who's serenity?

it took him a min to text me back but he did finally.

mikey. 💕
who told you about her? and what'd they say?

- she did she said that y'all fucked last week and that she had you in love. she said all you wanna do is fuck and leave.

im not gonna lie, we did fuck last week but i don't love her and i never have. plus me and you didn't start this lil thing until yesterday, i haven't talked to another female since. you remember the girl that i told you i had feelings for but i didn't love her? it's her. i don't just want to fuck and leave you.

- it's cool mikey. no need to explain. we're not dating so technically you can do what you want. if you want to continue to do stuff with serinity then that's on you. it's okay luv, you do you.

stop being like this. don't let her get into your head. i do not love that girl.

- i'm not being like anything i'm just saying, we're both single. you can do what you want. i'll be home later on, i'll talk to you then. bye mikey.

i slide up and put my phone on do not disturb. ki walks back to the table and i stand to throw my trash away.

"let's go" i grab my stuff.

we make our way to my car and i unlock my phone to
show her the messages. we put our bags in the back and get into our seats.

"here" i give her my phone to read the messages.

i grab her phone and connect to the aux and we drive to the mall. she finishes up reading the texts and turns the music down.

"he's right p. you can't let that girl get in your head. he could end being the best thing that's ever happened to you. you never know. just because some jealous female wants to put stuff into your head, doesn't mean you should believe it" she said.

"kiana i know this. he's cool and all but you know how i am. i want to create a bond before i do a label. i told him the same thing. but it's just weird because we're not even dating and stuff like this is already happening" i said annoyed.

"baby that's what happens when you're well known. someone's always going to be in your business. they have nothing better to do" she said.

"you're right. i'll think about it. i just really don't trust relationships after melo. you know how much i loved him kiana. you're the one person who truly knows." i said with my voice cracking.

we pull into the parking lot of the mall and i turn the car off.

"parker grace, look at me" she says.

i look at her and she wipes my tears.

"you did not deserve what lamelo did to you. you're the most kindhearted, smart, caring person ever. that's his loss. you cannot restrict yourself from relationships because of him. you didn't lose anything parker. you gained a lesson. give mikey a chance" she said.

"i'm trying. i want to create a bond with him so he can be like my bestfriend and i can be comfortable with him. i trust him a little. i think after i talk to him i can just look past today" i say.

"i think you should try"

i nod and we both exit the car. we walk around the
mall for a few hours and get a few things. we decide to leave a little after.

we pull up to the house and there was police outside. as soon as we pulled up and officer pointed at me and me and kiana just look at eachother.

oh shit.