Chapter Seven-Summertime Record

"So then I totally spaced out so his question really caught me off guard...do you think he meant hang as in like a date?"

"I have no-a clue bella, you should ask François he's better at romance than me. Either way I'm definitely killing him if I ever meet him."

After arriving home, I immediately made my way to Luciano's rose garden knowing he'd be there. Matt and Allen's reaction to Finnly was way too off for my liking and I wanted to ask around what it could be about.

"Matt and Allen didn't take him too well, which I was taken aback by since I thought they would be friends."

"Look love, this might sound strange since we haven't known you for too long, but we-those boys in particular get jealous easily. Especially when it-a is about someone we care about."

"What do you mean?"

Luci paused, "...The world changes year to year. Our lives from day to-a day. But the love and memory of you shall never pass away."

I stopped our stroll as my head began to throb, the more I thought about his words the more my head hurt. Almost as if I were trying to recall a memory that never happened, words I thought I heard before. Luci held me so I was leaning against him as we made our way inside.

On our way he whispered sweet nothings into my ear; "everything is alright dear...I've got y-...here sit dow-..."
I awoke minutes later with almost everyone in the house surrounding me, all except François and Flavio. I even somehow managed to attract a Xiao and Viktor who I hadn't really gotten to know.

"Here I get her medicine." Xiao said as he opened a random bottle of pills and offered them to me. After I came to, I took them with some water Lutz handed me.

.

"What the bloody hell did you do?!" Oliver sternly asked me in the other room.

"Ugh, dannazoine I was just...trying to push her in the right direction...but I-a guess I-"

"What! Tried pushing her into a mental breakdown! You heard what the doctor said, if we try bringing back her memories of us too fast it could cause serious memory damage. Then what, you want her to not only forget us again, but forget who she even is? Is that it?"

"You-a know I don't want that! You of all people should know that!..I'm sorry Oliver, I know I should be patient, but..."

"We all miss the old (Y/N), but we have to move on now. Building a new foundation is better than nothing, right?"

"Right."

.

After taking the unknown pills Xiao gave me, I blacked out again. Hours later my eyes slowly crept open and adjusted to the dim sunlight as the sun had now began to set. It was a tab bit harder to focus on things, but I managed to muster the strength to sit up in my bed.

Strangely, I was expecting to hear yelling from downstairs again from my Aunt since I knew she would have been pissed to find out what had happened to me, but found nothing. Silence. I almost opted to just lie back down and drift off again since I was exhausted, but instead threw my legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand. Immediately however, I tumbled forward and ended up balancing myself with a nearby chair.