return

[Hey yall! If your are excited for this story I might have some bad but equally good news!! I started a youtube channel.!! I'm not putting it here because I'm not pressuring anyone to subscribe .

I am still editing my first video
I worked all day to record and edit most of it..

This is the good news.. bad news..
I might be slower at updating this story ! But I will make it up!! Maybe 2 chapters in one day????

Anyways let's get into the story!!]

//Tommy's pov//
The thought of seeing what looked like punz haunted my mind constantly..

I wanted to go back and get him..
So that's exactly what I did.
Bright an early in the morning
I somehow managed to get past sapnap without any questions asked..

And soon was on my way towards punz..

This is stupid.. why dont I turn back..

They would understand..
No
It might be to late by then...

As I continued to walk.. I spotted a rabbit ... I pulled put my pistol that y/n had given me and shot at it briskly hitting its side..

It hopped up and started running through the forest. I fowllowed till I found a cabin..

Once I did .. I could hear the rain outside as I looked by the door.

Light up sketchers..

Hell yes.

I threw them on and soon found punz hiding upstairs in a baricade..

That's when dream and ...her.. showed up..

After giving him a sleeping bag I myself was tired as well though.. I dont think dream noticed the spot where her leg had gotten hurt was getting worse

[Remember the first chapter and 2nd one where you got hurt  hell yes if you do]

She was showing odd symtoms.. I just hope she..

No.

I'm sure shes fine.

Ij the mean time punz had thrown out blankets for me while I slept on the ground he did as well withing a comfortable space of me.

Suddebly..

Something rolled my way from punzs hand.

A..
Marble?

I picked it up and held it in my hands as I soon realized he had passed out.

I should sleep as well..

/Dreams pov×//
..
"I love you" those where the words she managed to utter out before she passed out in my arms..