story timeline + scenarios

Alternative title: Story plot. story scenarios. Holy shit why is bakugou and his cracc squad so good to write about?

___

[Story Timeline]

1. Reader noticed some commotion going on and about in the finance department. She checked up the bulletin board used to post the employee of the month and news and noticed that a six month exchange program would be held. It's composed by the current c.e.o Toshinoro Yagi. Reader will be silent and judges that while the head's view of the current matter is nice - the idea of having their people to connect with the other sister companies seems a bit so far to call it as a chance to become "one". 

Segregation is always a thing and the reader really hates silent hierarchical battle in the office - new people means having new candidates on that matter.

Reader does not like the idea and told it to her friend Tsuyu - who opens up the fact that she needs to change her perceptive in about these little small things. She reluctantly agreed.Paying more attention, reader noticed that there's a list of her coworkers being chosen and she let out a sigh of relief that most of the annoying ass-kissers are chosen to participate in the exchange program. She openly states her sadness for their senior Aizawa leaving the threshold, but a bit happy that some of the toxic assets leaving.

Tsuyu laughed at her frankness but nodded - she said that it would be a nice breather to work without them getting noisy over non-work related topics. She also asked if reader knew some of the people on the other list, and reader is baffled - before showing her a picture from her phone highlighting the newbies.

Katsuki. Momo. Reiko. Neito. Present mic. Reader doesn't know jack about them, but Tsuyu's smiles gives off a knowing look.

2. Reader stared at the Main Yueii building with a touch delight. They're in Kyoto - away from Tokyo and her home company, but even with the distance that's been set, she doesn't seem to find it herself to miss home when she could work at a place like this.

((Note: Yueii Company is known for their versatility of managing. There's a sister company for an acting/model agency. Toy company, and publication. They're the blood system in Japan and working for them is like hotshot. ))

Extra:

Your eyes traveled everywhere except on his. The blonde stranger is staring you down as if you're the blackest sheep out of this herd. It's as if he's imagining how to sabotage your life, working on a plan how to torture you in the most worst ways possible, and writing down a complex plan where to bury your corpse without him getting connected to the crime.

Yes, his stare is merely exaggeration, but that's what you feel like under his murderous glare.

The moment you stepped out of the elevator, your coworkers greeted you in such a flurry it makes you feel like a celebrity - giving you kudos and congratulations for facing off one of the problematic workers of Yueii in its history.

Aizawa-senpai is staring at the wall with his noncommittal gaze and congratulated you for fucking up your first impression.

You got a sauvé smile from Monoma that completely freaked you out.

[ [Scenario wise]]

1. Reader finds out that Katsuki used eyeliners in his teen from Kirishima. She teased him until Katsuki cornered her on the wall to stop.

2. Reader gushing about his preschool pictures that his mom proudly displays. Hah. Poor guy had to throw a welcome party at his home courtesy of his mom. He was not amused.