Part 2

As Varun opened the door he was bit relieved to see the figure in front of him. He just went and sat besides the person lying on the bed.

" Karan bhaiya. " he muttered. And held his hand.

" Mai --- maine pata laga liya hai bhaiya --- ki --- ki --- aapki yeh ha --- ha --- halat kisne ki hai. Aur mai u --- se uske kiye ki sa --- saza jarur dunga. Bass ---  bas --- aap jaldi se thik ho jayiye. Taki ---  mai --- phir --- se aapko kass ke gale ---  laga sakhu. " Varun broke down , touching his forehead to their joined hands. Someone patted his shoulder.

" Doctor aap."

" Tumhare Bhai ki tabliyat mein thodi sudhar ho rahi hai. " Doctor said and flashed him a smile.

" Kya --- kya aap such keh rahe hai." He looked at doctor with hopefully eyes and wiped his tears.

" Haa. Bas inke samne positive baatein karte rahiye aur umeed mat chodiye. " He nodded and spoke.

" Thank you so much doctor. " He excitedly hugged him.

~~

Meanwhile Abir sat near Mishti holding her hand and caressing her head with his free hand.

Mishti main tumhe sach nahi bata sakta.

Agar tumhe sach pata chal gaya toh tum phir se apne aap ko blame karene lago gi aur mai tumhe is baat ka blame khudh per lete hu'he nahi dekh sakta.

His thoughts were broken when he got a call from Jugnu.

" Hello. Abir bhaiya , Mishti bhabhi mil gayi kya aapko ? Woh thik toh hai na ? Aur aap ? Kuch toh bolo na bhaiya. Mujhe bahot ghabrahat ho rahi hai. " As soon as he attended his call , Jugnu started shooting his questions from other side.

" Relax , Jugnu. Tu mujhe bolne ka mohka dega tab mai bolunga na. " He just tilted his head and waited for him to continue.

" Achha , mujhe Mishti mil gayi hai aur hum dono thik. Thodi der baadh hum ghar aa jayenge. Okay ? "

" Thik hai bhaiya. Dhyan rakhiyega apna aur Mishti bhabhi ka bhi. "

" Chal abh jaa warna Mami phir se shuru ho jayegi... " He trailed off , while he received a chuckle from the other side and then , hung up the call. Abir smiled hearing his genuine care towards him and his Mishti.

Pehle mujhe pata lagana hoga ki woh letter kon bhej raha hai.

Aur use kaise pata ki us raat waha kya hu'ha tha.

His chain of thoughts were broken by a soft voice.

" Abir. " She mumbled and was trying to sit.

" Mishti mai yahi hu'h. " He helped her to sit and passed a glass filled with water to her.

" Abir mujhe tumse kuch puchna hai. " She spoke with her weak voice.

" Pucho. " He frowned for a second and then taking the empty glass from her hand he  placed the it back at its place.

" Yaha nahi --- NGO chalte hai. " Looking at the white walls of the hospital she said. He nodded understandingly.

And after completing the formalities of discharge they went to NGO.

" Mishti tum kuch kehne wali thi na ? "He asked as they both settled down themselves on the chairs there.

" Tum ne mera diya hu'ha letter , kyu jalaya Abir. " Without beating around the bush she directly asked him , looking straight into his eyes.

" Kya ? "He was shocked hearing her. He didn't expect her to see that.

" Mai ne tumhe letter jalate hu'he dekh liya tha abir. " She said calmly , knowing he would never ever hurt her. And there was specific reason behind his action.