2🧃🖤

I woke up in the middle of night to see Jaden still asleep. Jaden's such a deep sleeper it looks like he's dead which I think is funny/adorable.

I managed to get out of my bed without my bed creaking. My throats feels dry so I should get some water real quick. I opened my door slowly and walked down the hall and down the stairs and finally got to the kitchen.

As I walked in the light was already on and I saw Josh sitting down crying. My heart dropped I rarely ever saw Josh cry so this hurt me. I walk over to him sitting down next to him placing my hand over his.

U- What happened?
I ask softly. He just wiped his tears and smiled.
Jo- Nothing I'm fine. Promise.
He stood up and tried to walk away, but I caught his hand. I stood up and hugging him tightly.
U- I know your not. It's ok if you don't want to talk about it yet though. Whatever it is just know I love you.
He hugged me back softly crying. I could feel his head nod. I let go and he walks away. Josh is always there for me when I'm a mess, so I felt the need to do the same. I wonder what's on his mind though.

I went to the fridge to grab a water. I took a long sip then turned off the kitchen lights walking back to my room. As I close the door locking it behind me I see Jaden still fast asleep or as it seemed . I crept into bed wrapping the covers over me. As I closed my eyes Jaden placed his hand on my waist pulling me close to his body then sliding his hand from my back to my thigh picking up my leg wrapping it over him.

Um...ok. I open my eyes to him softly kissing my forehead then closing his eyes. I then fall back asleep.

10:35 am
I walk out of my restroom after brushing my teeth. I sat on my bed and went through a rabbit hole on pinterest. Everything is just so perfect there. Finally putting my phone down I went through my closet to find something to wear.

 Finally putting my phone down I went through my closet to find something to wear

After changing I just put two small braids in my hair then put on light makeup. My stomach was starting to growl. I don't know what my mom is making though. I finish up then hurry to the kitchen.

I walk in to see Josh and Jaden setting down plates and cups on the table.
U- Morning.
Mom- Morning!
I go and kiss my mom on the cheek and she cooking some eggs. I open the fridge to grab my fruit cup and sit down with the guys. I look over at Josh who was in his phone. He looked better I guess I should forget about last night or at least when he's ready to talk about it.

Jaden who was sitting across from me tapped my leg from under the table. I look over to him confused and he points to my phone.

                                 JaeBae🥺
Does she know about us?
                             kinda she knows I like u
But not that we're official?
                                         I don't think so😳
Ok so things won't be so
awkward.