No Pats!!!! (Bleach versus Freddy)

(Written for my friend TBleachT on Twitch! Check him out at twitch.tv/tbleacht )

A young man who others know as Bleach grumbled when his friend Wes patted him yet again. It was a major running gag that everyone just wanted to pat him: killer and Survivor alike! Heck, even the Entity sometimes punished Bleach for doing badly in trials just by patting him!

One day, Bleach started to imagine what it would be like to get back at them for patting him. But he wasn't the type to go out of his way to get revenge, right?

Well, the answer is still unknown because a certain dream demon pushed his luck.

As Bleach was in the dream world trying to rest after a trial, Freddy Krueger snuck up on the man and started to pat him. Brushing his arm away, Bleach pouted, "No pats."

Freddy taunted, "Aww, you haven't had enough?"

Another pat, and Bleach brushed it away, "No Pats!"

Freddy saw Bleach stand up and followed him. Freddy patted Bleach and Bleach brushed it off, but this time Bleach glared, "Freddy, I'm warning you!"

Freddy laughed, "Pffft... Ah ha ha ha! What are you gonna do, kiddo? Smack me?"

Freddy cornered Bleach at a locker. Bleach was understandably uncomfortable with how close Freddy had gotten. As Freddy was about to pat Bleach again, Bleach thought quick and grabbed a hatchet from the locker before swinging it at the killer!

Freddy groaned from the pain as Bleach shouted, "NO PATS!!!"

What followed was basically a montage of Bleach using the hatchet he grabbed to strike Freddy over and over again as payback for all the pats he did. Though Bleach woke up and realized that it was just a dream, he felt a little bit better letting his frustration out.