PART 6

TAEKOOK'S ROOM

Jungkook come in the room with soup and saw that Taehyung sleeping on the bed.

He didn't want wake up him but Tae must eat.

Tae! Baby! Wake up! - Jungkook said softly.

Mmmm...no, I want sleep. - Tae mumbled.

Tae you must eat. Please! - Jungkook said.

Okay okay. I will but just for you. - Tae said and smiled.

Tae got up and sat on the bed while Jungkook feeding him.

I can eat alone Kookie. - Tae said while giggling.

No you can't. I will feed you. - Jungkook said.

Okay... - Tae pout.

Tae finished his soup and then again lied down on the bed.

Thank you Kookie. Soup was so delicious. - Tae said while looking at Jungkook.

You're welcome my love. Now try to sleep, I'm going wash the dishes and then I will come back and cuddle with you. - Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's forhead.

Okay Kookie. - Tae said and with that Jungkook left from room.

 - Tae said and with that Jungkook left from room

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

IN THE KITCHEN

Jin and Namjoon are kissing each other but suddenly Jungkook come in the kitchen.

Aishhh you two. Use a room. - Jungkook said while laughing.

Heyy you. It will be better for you that you stop talking. - Jin said a little angry.

Sorry hyung, I was just joking. But seriously you guys want each other. - Jungkook said with serious face trying not to laugh.

Aaaa you bastard. Come here. - Jin yelled and started running for Jungkook.

Aaaa Namjoon hyungs stop your boyfriend. - Jungkook yelled.

You got in trouble. I can't do anything. - Rm said while laughing to Jungkook.

Ahh Jin hyung stop please. I can't run anymore. I'm sorry, I don't will say that anymore. - Jungkook said while looking at Jin.

Fine now go in your room. I don't want see you before dinner. - Jin yelled and with that Jungkook left from kitchen.

Hey baby, shhh calm down. - Rm said while hugging his boyfriend.

How I can be calm when he said that??? - Jin yelled.

But Jungkook said the truth right?? - RM asked while giggling and kissing Jin's neck.

Aaa you naughty, come we are going in the our room. - Jin said and they left in their shared room.