heartbroken | hyunjin

currently you and hyunjin are standing opposite of each other.

"what the fuck hyunjin...."

you asked her angrily, feeling very frustrated.

"at least tell me the reason that you're breaking up with me"

you waited for an answer but all she answered was "im sorry, but i like another girl"

"then what's the point of confessing to me when you like another girl?"

your eyes brimming with tears.

you couldn't believe she broke up with you after a few days and it was your first time dating as well.

"listen y/n, i know im an asshole but please just understand this situation right now..."

"what do you mean by that? you literally confessed to me a few days ago and decided to break up with me today!"

you ended dropping yourself to the floor, feeling hopeless.

hyunjin just stay silent.

you really wish that this didn't happened and you could just stay single rather than experience this.

"i'm sorry, i got to go now"

hyunjin says quietly but loud enough for you to hear it. she went out of your house.

you were in disbelief over this moment.

how could someone do all of this to you and just leave with no good explanation?

you were questioning everything you could but nothing make sense.

you were still crying, standing up and just lay yourself to the couch.

thinking what did you did for this to happened and how it would be better if you didn't accept her confession.

hyunjin was your best friend but knowing she did this to you? maybe you guys won't be close like before.

you were scared about your relationship with hyunjin, you never had any friends beside her.

you were an introvert, couldn't even ask people for something but she came to you.

as time passes by, you both ended up being friends and know that this has happened makes you feel more sad.

you didn't knew what to do anymore. you could go talk to other people but your social anxiety just wouldn't do justice with it.

while wandering around the thoughts, you ended up sleeping on the couch.

(a/n)
hello??? the fact this is my first time writing angst/sad imagines makes me proud lmao. anyways opinion on this??? im not sure if its really good