3. back to south

Arthit desperately just wants to make Krist stop his angry ramblings in the long flight, back to south, ..his wolf is literally giving him a throbbing headache and adding onto his already rising nausea due to pregnancy and flight travel.. the combination really not working well with his tethering patience..

Thankfully Kamon is still asleep in his arms , he doens't know If he could have stopped his anger and irritation from seeping through ..and he doesn't want his inner seething to be revealed to his daughter who was already creating a tantrum of not going back to South and staying back at North where she is pampered and not looked down with fear and alienation by anybody.. the only reason she boarded the flight is when Arthit told her that granddad Sutthilak is back and wants to see her..

That man adores Kamon who reciprocates the gesture with equal fervour, kamon is her paternal grandfather's piece of heart..but unfortunately the former alpha travels a lot..it has been more than six months he is back to the palace..

" I don't want to go back like a petty jealous wife."

" Krist, for the upteenth time both papa Sutthilak and Knott told those two women are dangerous for our kingdom..and don't you want to teach Singto a lesson, he needs to learn to value his family and not just mate bond, he needs to learn to show love and patience for his daughter ..?"

"That brat encouraged those two, he flirted with that vile woman! What a cheap trick to gain attention!" Krist spats his words out ..

Arthit sighs.. he is angry too.. what the hell were Kong and Singto thinking! Can't they give him his desired space for sometime.. rather than understanding the crux of the problem with kamon, Kong and Singto stooped down to the level of making him jealous by showing dangerous attention to those manipulating women..

Arthit sighs , the damn west again! This is not the first time Arthit had a misunderstanding with Kongpob regarding West, from the day the murky west affairs were thrust on Kong, Arthit had been telling him to just give the kingdom to the cousins and let the two women take political asylum at east ..

Kong hadn't agreed at all. East is never their ally.. it's kind of like forbidden kingdom for south, their ruler is an omega born from two omegas , a big taboo for south!

The young East clan leader knows this fact well and had taken upon himself to keep his own kingdom aloof from south and West..the only clan leader who has a connection with East is Arthit's father Jake Rojanapat..

the vast wilderness and clans hidden location always had been an intrigue for Arthit , but Kong obviously refused to reach out or take any favour from his father in law regarding building East alliance ..

Arthit sighs, kong and his stubborn head alpha ego ..always creating ripples where not needed.. now those two women, whom kong always thought as polite and Arthit had always thought as two faced, listening about them, are thrown on their south clan head, not only that they are at his home ..

what option does he have and not return to south at this juncture ? The sudden rogue attack on Kesat's clan a few days back, also didn't help the situation.. and now he is boarded against his very will, on this flight back to south.. he pats his not very visible tummy soberly .. as the little nugget gives him a kick. The little one as always extremely attuned to his dada's mood ..

" no ass for Singto for a month and don't you dare to succumb to that alpha Kong's charms . I am beyond angry, how dare he act like a snake charmer.. ."

" krist even I am beyond pissed, so now shut up and let me sleep or both of us will puke and wake up kamon in our lap and you really don't want the added tantrum, you butterfly cursed wolf."