9. the elite alpha

Kong watches the scene with a piercingly painful tug to his heart strings , he has come sprinting at an inhuman speed towards the backwater stream, faraway from the palace.. ,

Last time the high alpha King was here, his precious Kamon was sleeping on his wolf Singto’s back and he had shared a blissful kiss with his mate under the moonlight..

That night,  he naively thought his troubles with his family were over, the first step to reconciliation had been taken and he had got his breakthrough with Kamon,his unique alpha child..infact true to his thoughts, everything started to be for the better from the day he started to comprehend and slowly started balancing his strict parenting ways with Arthit's more lenient ones..

Even Arthit agreed that Kamon needed strictness too but admixed with lots of concern,care, unabated love and understanding.. Kong understood that night and the following days that Kamon is struggling exactly the same way he had when he had discovered his own special high Alpha powers and abilities.. the high alpha thus, dearly regretted not recognising the traits earlier and then started making small amends for his ignorance right away..

The two women were purposely sided with the East alpha to develop their interlude and the plans were immediately set into motion for their dispatch to the faraway Eastern lands. Kong was having amazing sex with his horny pregnant mate again, Kamon was super happy with the upcoming play date and then this happened..everything delving into utter chaos again..

They would have sent the two women before the scheduled playdate but the final council meeting got postponed due to Forth’s inability to attend due to his mate Beam’s sudden illness.. and the fate played her dirty game .... bringing Kong once again to the tragedic fate of witnessing, his own family on the verge of breaking apart and then his so called faithful South subjects, including his own sisters, utter stupidity on the face or it all..

Kong sighs, remembering what happened some moments before as he watches the forlorn figure of the small child sitting on a lone flat rock amidst the fast flowing stream as her grandfather keeps on begging her to come ashore .. 

“ Kamon.. baby .. come this side the water is rising.. you will get wet dear,its not safe.” 

The old ex alpha calls out again .. sensing his son’s presence he turns back to see Kong with tears in his eyes watching his little girl with her back stoically turned towards them, sitting cross-legged on the precarious rock amidst a gurgling fast flowing stream..

 it’s a dangerous situation but like Krist, Kamon’s naughty dada dearest wolf, Kamon loves that rock and being a child obviously doesn’t understand the imminent danger as the muddy water swirls and rises, with heavy rain of the previous night .. 

“ dad ..please .. go back .. I will talk to her .. it has started to rain again.. you were having a fever in the morning itself, it will just get worse ..”

Kong speaks softly but firmly to his dad, worried about his current predicament as well as worried about his own dad’s fast failing health..

Kong feels worse thinking he has put his father to witness such a scene..his precious granddaughter sitting alone on a slippery rock, non responding to her loving grandpa's verbal pleadings .. a tiny human being at her most vulnerable and shut down emotionally ..

The old alpha nods at his son’s worry-laced tone, he can feel his headache and fever again setting in, ..after his mate’s death years ago, the ex alpha is not so strong anymore .. and with growing years .. he can sense the inevitable closing onto him.  No wolf survives without their fated mate for more than 15 years .. he has no regret. He had a fulfilling life..