🖤🔪Bitch Better Have My Money🔪🖤

"I'll kill the mother fucker" Alice growled.
"Definetly" Annie states
"Wait what no you're not killing him" Beth states
"But..." Alice beguins
"FUCK no" Ruby states

~~~Timeskip~~~

Alice sighed at her older sister Annie as she pulled out weird pricey Figure doll things. Ruby, Annie and Beth all sat on one side Alice the other not really caring what's going on the only reason she cares is because of her son.
"Tell him about hans" Beth smiles
"Oof the little drummer boy, the pride of Homberg" Annie laughs showing the gang leader. Alice just rolled her eyes and ignored the conversation. Until the gang leader smashed Hans and threw the reast of the figurines on the ground. She quickly turned her head to the gang leader.
"I'm done playing with you guys" The gang leader stood up straight and walked past his goons who began trashing the place. Alice sighed and shook her head.
"Wow just wow" she murmed
"What are they doing" Annie asked scared shitless
"They're making it look like a home invasion" Ruby stated
"So he could kill us" Beth sobbed
"Please don't do this" Ruby cried
"Wait please wait we can get you the money i swear please" Annie pleaded.
The only thing running through Alice mind was Alexander. One of the goons put a gun to Alice's head which snapped her out of her thoughts. She showed no sign of fear while the other women were screaming and sobbing. Alice just glared at the gang leader.
"you're an idiot" Alice stated
"Alice" Annie called out.
"What are you going to blow are brains out all over the roof cause that's how it works, right, when someone shorts you get tossed out  like trash and no one cares and no one even notices? Your problem this time Is that, thats not them" Alice shrugs and puts her feet on the table "They're normal people" The gang leader finnaly desided to look up from his phone. "We pay our taxes, they take their kids to things and they take orange slices to soccer games and when bad things happen to good people, everyone else goes crazy It's all over the news and there's all these hashtags and movements, because if it could happen to them it could happen to anyone. So if you wanna invite all that attention, over a few grand then your not the smart " business" man you think you are. Roll the dice, tell him to pull the fucking trigger" Alice smiles "i dare you" Alice shrugs. The other women continued whimpering and plading quietly as Alice pushed her head closer to the gun. The gang leader shook his head and the goon lowered the gun, the gang leader then got up and left.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Alice picked up Alexander early and hugged him tight.
"Mum what are you doing It's early" Alexander stated
"Well I thought we could have some fun" Alice smiles at her small child
"Yayyy your the best" Alexander smiled Hugging his mum. Alice hugged back a tear rolling down her cheek.
"I love you Alexander" Alice smiled
"I love you too" He smiled

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Honey where are you" Alice called she walked out th back to see Alexander with the gang leader. "Alex go in side" Alice ordered
"But i don't want to" Alexander whined
"Now" Alice growled
"But your friends helping me" Alexander stated
"Stop with the homework and get inside and watch tv now" Alice growled once again
"Listen to mama Alexander" The gang leader stated and Alexander packed up his stuff and went inside.
"What the fuck do you want" Alice hissed. the gang leader got up and walked over to her.
"You know you should get him a tutor right" the gang leader stated
"You want the reast of the money we'll get it" Alice stated
"Nah let's forget about that senorita" the gang leader shrugged
"Then what do you want" Alice sighed
"I've been thinking about what you said about being a basic bitch and what not" the gang leader looked her up and down
"I said my sister's and their friends were basic bitches not me" Alice shrugged
"Maybe there's something you could help me out with" the gang leader smirked looking her up and down before licking his lips.
"And what's that" Alice asked crossing her arms
"You ladies got passports" the gang leader asked.