6

Yamaguchi P.O.V

How many drinks have I had? Four? Five? No, it had to be more than that. I should probably stop soon. How many has Tsukki had? Way more than me. He definitely passed his limit. Wait, who's driving us home!?
The thoughts never stopped. I was stressed. Everyone was gone; wasted. The only semi sober one was Asahi, but even he started to look drunk. So much for promising "only one drink." I felt a body slam into me and pinning me down. I felt their weight on my torso and arm. It was Tanaka. He and Nishinoya were play fighting. He got up and swung at Noya, grabbing him by the shoulder and using his other hand to mess up his hair. I sat back up and turned to the group beside me. Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushijima, Akaashi, Tendou, Kageyama, Hinata and a few girls were sitting in a circle playing spin the bottle. Even Tsukki was playing. He noticed that I was staring at him and called me over to play. The others insisted that I should join since one of the guys left to go throw up for the second time tonight. Hesitantly, I accepted the offer and made my way to the circle, sitting beside Hinata and one of Daichi's female friends.

"Bokuto, it's your turn." Ushijima told him. Smiling, Bokuto reached for the bottle and gave it a good spin. I freaked out when it slowed down on me. Instead, the bottle spun to the right a little longer and landed on one of the girls. Ariya, I think was her name. She seemed happy that it landed on her. Bokuto and Ariya crawled over to each other and kissed for a good five seconds with their eyes closed. Everyone in the circle "ooh"ed and cheered both of them on to go longer. They took their places and Suga gave Tsukishima a smug look.

"Your turn, four eyes."

Tsukki didn't waste any time. He grabbed the bottle, but before he was about to spin it, Daichi clapped his hands. "This time, it's 7 minutes in heaven in the closet. Everyone agree?" The others nodded excitedly and patiently waited for Tsukki to spin the bottle. Once Daichi sat back down, he spun it. I closed my eyes. The bottle seemed to be spinning for at least thirty seconds before landing on someone. I heard the group of people screaming both happily and surprised. I opened my eyes and looked in front of me at the floor.

It was pointing straight at me.

I spotted a few people laughing, but it wasn't mockery. I blushed and looked over at Tsukki. He was already staring over at me. He got up and walked up to me. "Come on Yama. Let's get this over with." I got up. Daichi and Suga were by our sides and guided us to the guest bedroom with the closet we were supposed to stay in for 7 minutes. We stopped in front of the closet.

"You know the rules." Daichi began, "seven minutes in the closet, no phones, anything goes. I'll be taking them from you and we'll let you out once the seven minutes are up." He winked at a very drunk Tsukki. "Don't do anything stupid. If you're planning on it, let me and Suga know." My face turned red. I knew exactly what he meant.

"I-its not like that!" I raised my voice at him and Daichi couldn't help but chuckle.

"Go on, get in."

Tsukishima and I stepped into the closet and Daichi closed the door behind us. It was dark and narrow with hardly enough space for the both of us. We stood there in silence for a good thirty seconds.

"Uhm... Tsukki?"

"Yeah?"

"Um... How many drinks did you have tonight?"

I adjusted to the dark room. He looked pale. "Too many." He mumbled. His voice was raspy and I could hardly understand him.

"Are you having fun?" I had no idea what else to say.

"Oh my God cut the small talk and just kiss me Tadashi." Tsukki whispered in my ear with his over attractive drunk voice. He then licked my ear and I felt my face heat up. I liked it when he called me Tadashi. It made me feel special. I should probably start calling him by his first name too. I cupped his chin and brought it closer to my face.