Chapter 2

A/N: hey guys i'm back! hope you guys voted on my previous chapter >__<

Chapter 2 -:-:-:- "Killing Spree"

:- Crimson (Zoe) -:

"have you heard the news?" i heard people gossiping about the incident that has been happening around the city

Sunset Rise's polices are so gullible and so clueless, they don't even have any clues or whatsoever, because of that i can kill without getting suspected, oh what a joy!

"Zoe! where have you been?" i looked at the direction where the voice came from, it was my only friend Lily, she has brown short hair that stops at her shoulders and a nerdy glasses, she was the one who gave me the shot. "Lil" i said giving her a smile "where have you been?! we heard your mother got killed and your brother went missing!" oh, so he got away? that was fast hehe "really?! oh ghad no! i was out in my grandmas house for the night!" i faked sad

"i'm sorry for your lost, but don't worry you can stay with us!" oh lily, if you only knew "really? but can i please visit my house first? i want to recall all the good memories we have" i said focing my tears to fall "sure, i'll pick you up later" she said then walked away.

:-:-:T:-:I:-:M:-:E:-:-:S:-:K:-:I:-:P:-:-:

i was infront of the house where i grew up, sweet... sweet bloody memories. i opened the door and it was open, maybe they have destroyed the lock judging by the broken door knob. i searched the kitchen for any untesils... hm.. should i get the knife or the scissors? hm... i'll get them both... i took the knife and two pair of scissor and put them in my pocket, oh yeah, i should get some clothes and a bag! i went jogging to my room and took out my black jasport bag under my bed and packed some of my clothes. i went back to the kitchen and searched for a glass of jar.. i got one and pulled out the two pair of eyes that i took the night before, i placed it inside and whispeard "the next victim will fill this jar with crimson blood" i smirked and hid it inside my bag. i waited outside the house for Lily..

"hey! Zoe!" i looked at my friend who was waving "hey!" i cheered and went besides her, we where walking on the streets in silent, but it was broken when she deciceded to ask me something "hey Zoe, aren't you sad that your family are gone?" she asled looking sad at me, i'm not a tad bit sad! heck! i'm the one who killed my mother! and almost my brother~ "yeah, i am, but i can't live my life with such a sad thought" i said smiling at her, we again walked in silent until we reached her house "you should feel at home here, come in i'll show you your new room" she said and i smiled, we walked inside to be greeted by her parents "oh Zoe, how are you?" Ms. Meylin asked with a smile "we heard from Lily that you will be staying with us?" Mr. Meylin asked and i nodded with a smile "well mom dad, imm gong to show her to the room she will be staying at so... bye" Lily said waving and pulling me to the guest room

"you will be staying here, oh! if you need anything come talk to me, my room is right infront" she said point to the otherside of the hall "ok" i asnwered and she left giving me time to unpack before dinner, well if there will be...

when should i strike? hm... i heard my stomach growl in hunger that caused my thinking to stop, i should kill them at night... after dinner. i decided to change since i stink, well i have worn this clothes since the incident and i have stayed the nights at the woods to. i pulled a crimson red tank top and a black hoodie and some pair of black jeans. i went inside the connected bathroom and took a bath, hmmm the water feels nice.

after a while i finished taking a bath and changed, Lily went to my room and called me for dinner, it's just a matter of time before you know that you let in a killer, "coming" i said and went to go to dinner.

:-:-:-:T:-:I:-:M:-:E:-:-:S:-:K:-:I:-:P:-:-:-:

dinner was amazing, Ms. Meylin's cooking made my stomach happy! now to kill, i'm in my room sharpening my knife and my scissor incase i wanna play with their insides. my eyes kept looking to the clock besides the table and soon it turned from 11:59 to 12:00 am... time has come. i walked down the halls into Mr and Ms Meylin's room, i also took some skatchtape from their supply closet, i twisted the door knob and opened the door, i quietly walked into Ms. Meylin's side and taped her mouth shot, i did the same to her husband. i saw that Ms. Meylin opened her Ash grey eyes and it was filled with terror when she saw me holding a knife up her eyes. "what a beautifull eyes you have there Ms. Meylin" i smiled wickedly and a muffled help was heard from her mouth. "tsk tsk tsk, come on, i praise your eyes and you answer with a help?" i said i looked at her husband and saw he was still asleep.

"you know, your eyes are beautifull and all but.... it will be more beautifull when its swimming in a pool... of... crimson... red... blood" i whispeard in her ear and scooped the eyes out earning a muffled cry from her, hehehe this makes it more fun, seing my own prey screaming in fear hehehe. after i took the pair of eyes out from it's eye sockets i hid it on my hoodies pocket, now flr your darling husband. "blue eyes~" i said wickedly and woke him up, i the. did the same to him, now that they don't have eyes... i guess playing with their intestines would be fun. i opened up mr. Meylin's body and looked at the heart "you know Ms. Meylin... the dinner was amazing, but... i kinda feel hungry~" i said in a sing song voice, i took the heart out and smelled it, hmmm~ the smell of blood is amazing, i then licked the heart and smiled "who knew human hearts are amazing" i said and bit a chunk from it "hmm~ ms. meylin! you husbands heart is amazing! no wonder you fell inlove with him, he has a nice heart hehe" i giggled and opened up ms. meylin's body and took a bite at her heart to, i licked my finger and lips "how about your daughter?" i asked her, ofcourse i didn't expect any reply since they are now a lifeless and also eyeless body!

i walked up to lily's room leaving a trail of blood, i knocked on her door since it was locked, she soon opened up to a horible sight, her eyes staring et me with the looks of terror and disgust. "Z-Zoe.." she whispeard and i grinned "i'm not Zoe anymore darling~ i'm Crimson, the color of your blood" i said and lunged at her, i pinned her down and scooped her eyes out, leaving a bit on her heart aswell "hmm~ hearts are so delish!" i cheered and walked back to my room, i took the jar out from the bag and went back to Lily's room, i took her blood and filled it inside the bottle ofcourse i filled in some of her parent's blood to, i put in the three pairs of eyeballs and looked at the jar with happiness, see, it is besutiful when it's floating in your blood hehe.

time for some KILLING SPREE!

Chapter 3 :-:-:-: END

A/N: again! trying to do an amazing gore here! but it's obviously a fail! TvT hope ya guys enjoyed that and hope to see some comments! TvT i really wanna here from you guys! please? no? ok TvT

CHIKU OUT

(January 3, 2015)