Hana's info.

Her REAL name : Mina Yakota

What they call her : Hana

Her looks : appirations

Up there when she's alive

Up there when she's alive. She's an OSIS leader , so at the first place , she the one that protect Amane from the bullies. And the one that helped Mori-sensei to healed Amane...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

" Do you know Hana of the rooftop? The Number 8th one of the The Eight School Mysteries!"

" She died at the old building rooftop. The cause of her death is someone killed her with a katana. Aimed at her heart."

" I heard from the rumors , if you want to summon her , you must go to the old building rooftop when it's was raining . You must brought a flower with you, any flower ... and say , ' Hana-chan, Hana-chan. Can you help me?'."

" After you said that , you'll see her figure , standing in-front of you. She'll said, ' before I help you , can you help me pull this katana out of my chest?'."

" If you want to be help , you must help her pull the katana out of her, and she'll grant you a wish!" If you has summon her, and don't help her and run...she'll pull the katana herself and kill you..."

" no one dare to help her cause of her appearance was so frightening..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Her name is Hana 

Her real name was Mina Yakota

How she died:
Her mom abandon her and her father. After her mother left the house , her father slowly become a abusive and a drug dealer man . So he has a lot of debt. One day , Yakota-chan get abused more violently if want to compare with any other day...so , she killed her father...

One day, when the rain falling hard. Yakoto walking home from school. When she's about 10 meters from her house, she's run and followed by some gangsters that want the money for the debt. Their chase after her until it's stop at the roof top. The gangster kill her using a long katana. their place it trough her chest.

_______________________________________________________________

When you first summon her face seems emotionless  , her eyes was dull , her tears is blood and the katana  that killed her place at her chest and she wearing a long black + dark pink kimono.

And when you help her (as if) , her tears become a normal tears ( -_- ) , her eyes widen in shocked . but in her eyes was full of hope and gratefulness and she quickly became a deredere..and she wear a short white and pink 

When you get to know her better she  was gentle , love teasing , love giving nicknames and a little childish but not clingy!

You can see her stutte r and flustered because 'non other than , Hanako-sa- ! Hanako-kun ( Yugi Amane ) You see, their not a couple when their alive but a couple when their died...they start become a couple at one of the years at that 50 years.

Her eyes will be dull , full of rage and hatred and her aura will be darkened.., if ..! Anyone hurt Hanako ( as if...) Yashiro , Kou , Mitsuba , or any of her friends! so don't make her hate you...

( A/N : This is a fanfiction! I told you she loves to give nicknames...)

Hanako : Shorty~

Yashiro Nene : Daikon-chan , Ojou

Minamoto Kou : Anzen-kun

Tsuchigomori : Mori-sensei

Yako : Kitsune-chan , Kitsune udon

Mitsuba : Kawaii-kun..!